𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐞 ;

"Don't you know how to walk properly?" He looked straight into my eyes with a dark aura piercing through my soul

For a moment my body felt shivers as he was looking me that deeply, he was covered with luxury items. From head to toe he was screaming rich. His hair falling into his face covering his eyes, wearing a black shirt with two buttons open paired with a black jeans. And I ruined his jacket which could probably cost thousands of dollars.

I immediately bowed down mumbling sorry. "I'm so sorry, I- I was" I didn't know what to say. It was totally my fault his outfit got messed up. I could feel him staring at me deeply without saying anything. "I'm sorry, but staring is rude" I exclaimed. A chuckle left his mouth making me confused. He inserted his hands on the pockets and walked few steps closer to me

"Do you know how much that jacket you just ruined cost?" His voice was deep than expected, but how the fuck would I know how much that single clothing cost even though it looks hella expensive. I am gonna have to pay for this? I'm screwed.

"It was a birthday gift from my mom, do you know how much this shit means to me?" He is definitely so pissed,

"Look mister, I'm not in the right state of mind at the moment. I was in a hurry and accidentally bumped into you, making your coke fall onto you. If this jacket means that much to you, I will buy you a exact same new one or I will cleans it and send it to you" with every shit I am going through right now this is the last thing I wished for.

"You really think you could just replace my late mom's gift with a new one" his response made me gasp, I didn't know this jacket was from his late mom, shit now I'm feeling soo sorry, I shouldn't have showed my anger at him just because I was going through a hard time.

His stare is still the same, he hadn't changed his position or look from his face.

He stood right infront of me leaving a small gap in between us, I could feel his breath on my neck. He moved even closer to me and slightly turned down and stopped at my ears, I'm feeling tickles as his breath is continuously hitting my neck making me feel kind of nervous

"Look Ms, I don't fucking care what job you do, I want this cleaned within 1 week" he threw the jacket into my hands and pulled out his wallet. He give me his business card and walked away like nothing happened.

How the fuck can a man be this rude? I looked at him walk away and with a scoff I looked at his business card

"So his name is Jeon Jungkook..more like a jerk" I placed the card on my wallet and called a cab to get back home.