𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 ;

The slight breez hit my face from the window as Jungkook's eyes met with mine

The slight breez hit my face from the window as Jungkook's eyes met with mine. He came over to my side and picked Taehyung from the ground. "Touch her again, and you'll see hell" he sounded so deep and took me wondering why he's doing this.

Taehyung slowly got up and to take my hands which he miserably failed as I shook my hands away from him. "You'll regret this jisoo, I'm telling you" Taehyung warned and walked away. This man is truly a psychopath. I'm not that scared for him. I have known him for years and he have never done anything crazy other than cheating in his life. But now he has definitely changed and I am a bit worried because he's turning into a psychopath.

I looked towards Jungkook who was already busy staring at me. "Thankyou" I said slowly. If he wouldn't have shown up at that time I would problem be in hospital right now. He saved me. But for my surprise he took few step towards me until his breath hit my face. "From now on only I can mess with this beauty and I won't let anyone else take my place" he whispered straight into my ears and walked away making me stand there dumbfounded.

What does he mean by that?

He looks dangerous but something about him surely is making me feel the warmth and safety which Taehyung never made me feel or should I say the warmth and safety which he failed to give.

At evening

I was in my apartment thinking about everything that happened today. My life is getting messier and messier just because I married a man. I never thought that I will go through these feeling every in my life. Life is really a emotional roller coaster.

I was dragged away from my thought when my doorbell rang. I got up from the couch and walked towards the front door before opening it.

It was Jungkook

Without saying a single word he came inside ans sat on the couch which made me super annoyed.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"I'm hungry" he replied

"Then why are you here? You have your own kitchen where you can make food or you could just go to a restaurant. Why here?" I said

"I want to eat the food prepared by my future wife"

What the fuck? I looked straight at his eyes and he seems unbothered. I could feel a bunch of butterflies flying in my stomach but I decided to ignore it.

"Huhh, what do you mean?" I questioned

"Nothing, I saved you today so prepare me dinner as a thankyou. That's it simple" I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen without arguing. I know arguing with him is a waste of time and with that time I could probably prepare a feast.

I looked at him before turning on the stove and he just gave me a victory smirk. goshh I hate him.

Even though I hate him I am kind of thankful to him cuz because of him I am able to get my thoughts away from that jerk Taehyung. Without him I would probably be sitting in the couch thinking about that bastard.

After some times

A smile appeard on my face with the view of freshly made delicious food set up perfectly on the table. I always enjoyed making food and tries making verity of dishes but Taehyung never appreciated my efforts and always complained about my food. That how I lost my interest in cooking because no one other than me appreciate my efforts and my passion was just going wasted so just like that I stopped cooking.

But after many months I cooked a lot of stuff and I can't be any less happy because someone is actually looking forward to eat my food.

After everything is done I looked over Jungkook and found him watching television in my couch as if he's a little kid watching his favourite cartoon. I made a little chuckle and called him over to have dinner.

Without wasting a second he walked over and sat in the chair.

"Your food smells good jisoo, better than what I expected" I rolled my eyes at his review and ans just served him the food.

"Feel free to tell me if anything is wrong with the food" I showed a sarcastic smile which he is smirked to. Geez I wish I could pluck that smirk off his face.

"Of course sunshine" he winked at me and took the first bite of the pasta which I made. I looked hopefully at his face trying to get a feedback about my food.

I was soo happy when he took the second bite and he seems to enjoy it. Finally someone is having my food whole heartily and seems to sincerely enjoy it.

"How's it?" I asked trying not be over exiting but I miserably failed.

He chuckled and took a sip of water. "Damn sunshine, the food is soo freakin good. You good it just as good as your face. Amazing" his feedback was yet annoying but he seemed genuinely. And with all the flirting I don't even know what to reply. He cleared his plate and walked towards me. I slowly took a few steps back because he was getting too close until I hit my counter. I caged me in his arms and stood there without a single movement. His smith breath kept hitting the crock on my neck and i tried to avoid his eye contact.

"Well thanks for your feedback," I took a little breath before continuing. "You have done eating so you can go now" I said between the heavy breath but he doesn't seems to move. I tried to get away from his grip but failed.

Him being this close to me I am getting remembered of someone but I can't proceed to remember who that is. The scent, the way of his walk, the way he caged me. And the way he calls me sunshine just like someone. It is making me think of a guy but why can't I remember.

"You really forgot about me sunshine?" That's when it hit me. My eyes grew wider as his smirk grade cockier. There's no way it's him.

[<<<<><>>>>]