𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ;

My phone dropped from my hand. T-Taehyung? When did he got out from jail? "Who's that jisoo" Jungkook worriedly came towards me and snatched the phone from my hands. "Fuck" he said seeing the message.

"as long as I'm here I will never even let his finger near you"  he wrapped me in his arms. The warmth of his body was soothing. Without myself knowing I burst out crying. Why does it always happens to me. Why can't he leave me alone. I signed the divorce papers so that he could go with his girlfriend and still is behind me.

I know as long as Jungkook is here, he won't let Taehyung near me but..he is a psycho. Taehyung is a fucking psychopath now. That's what I'm most scared of.

Jungkook patted my head and took out his phone. "Now" he said on the call and suddenly cut it. I heard a march of people outside my room. I looked over Jungkook confused. "They are securities appointed by me. Even the doctor can't come inside your room without proper proof" he kissed my forehead and went towards his seat. He took out a phone from his bag and it felt new. "It's your new phone. I have saved all the important phone numbers and stuff. From now on you can use that" he threw my old phone in the trash and I looked at the brand new iphone. I don't know but I chuckled.

"Kook. You don't have to do all these" I said getting up from the bed. "Ahh" fuck I can't get up. "Jisoo stay!" He ordered. Why does he sounds so bossy. "Don't be so bossy towards me, I don't like it" I slowly whispered rolling my eyes. Being with him, I don't feel my worries. I become a whole new person. "If you don't like it, then fuck it. I'm never being bossy to you sunshine" gosh he sounds so whipped. I rolled my eyes in annoyance earning a chuckle from his side.

"UNNIEEEEEE" I was totally taken aback when I heard a girl shouting and running towards me. And for no surprise it was Tzuyu, and there's a guy behind her too. "I'm sorry sir. I tried to stop her but she bit my hand and ran inside." He quickly bowed. I looked over Tzuyu just to find her showing her mischievous grin on her face. "It's okay, I know this fellow" i said to that guy who's legs were shaking thinking he's about to loose his job. I tuned my gaze towards Jungkook and found him giving death stares to that guy.

He's not mad about letting tzuyu coming in, but rather because, thinking if it was some other person in tzuyu's place who came in the same way and hurts me. "Kookie!" I warned him before he makes a crazy decision. I'm sure no one in this world is crazy like tzuyu and only she will be able to do this.

"You can go" Jungkook said to that guy making him bow his head down 360° and walk out of the room. "Oh my god unnie! are you okayy" tzuyu suddenly came and hugged me. "Gosh I'm okay love!" I hugged her back, after a few second me broke our hug and looked over Jungkook who's standing there with a disgusted face, I can't believe the person in front of me was the man who I thought was dead this whole time, thinking about it I wanna go hug him right now, but I stopped myself as Tzuyu is here.

"Tzuyu, will you be able to stay with jisoo until I come. I have some important place to be" Jungkook said as she nodded. "Of course Sir, I'll be here"

"Girl you don't have to call him sir, just call him Oppa outside of office" I chuckled in which she just nodded shyly. Jungkook also showed a reassuring smile at her. "Then I'll go now. Take rest sunshine" he came closer to me and kissed my forehead before walking away.

"OH MY GOD UNNIE DID HE JUST CALL YOU SUNSHINE? THAT IS SOOO CUTEEE" oh my god there you go her hyperactive ass. Well he has been calling me sunshine since highschool days. And he's the only one who calls me that too. "Well he thinks I'm a sunshine so he calls me sunshine, easy" I shrugged it off with a smirk.

"Unnie I gotta say something to you" gosh hat does she sound so serious. Is something wronge in the office? Is someone hurt? Did we lost any deals with other companies? God what is it??

"What's it Tzuyu?"

"It's about that Chaeyoung" hearing her name I almost felt my palm turning into a fist. That girl ruined my fucking life. And everyday I'm living my life in this hell because of her and that bastard...