𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜 ;

I took a few steps back from him and stared at him disbelief, thankfully no one saw what just happened cuz they kept their heads down from the moment they saw him

Jennie hurrying pushed me a bit and greeted this man by bowing down. "Good morning Mr.Jeon, sorry for the inconvenience, please follow me I will lead you to the meeting hall" Jennie politely said to him and pocked me with her elbow directing me to greet him. With confusion I looked around did a little head bow. What's happening?

Wait-

It took me a moment to understand what actually is happening. No fucking way? Is it what I'm thinking? He is the CEO of Jeon? The reality hit me making me gasp.

I'm screwed, without knowing I was rude to him the entire time.

He just smirked at me and came back to a cold face just in a second, he turned back with his guards and walked away with Jennie beside him and Taehyung followed them.

I looked back finding everyone going to their seats except Chaeyoung. Nayeon approached me and gave me pleasant smile. "Don't worry sooyaa, everything will be fine soon. That bastard don't deserve you anyways" her sweet smile made me calm my mind and she seemed honest with her words. "I'm fine now Nayeonie, let's focus on work" with that said we both went on our ways.

Time - 10:13

I took a deep breath and entered the meeting room. I saw many officials sitting in the seats but two of them caught my attention. Both Taehyung and Mr. Jeon were staring at me.

Taehyung's stare was more like a hatred and anger one meanwhile Mr.Jeon was looking at me with his crooked smirk at me.

God I fucked up, first I ruined his Jacket, then I got my anger out on him. And lastly I accused him for following me like a creep. I definitely won't pass his presentation. I have to describe about this project's goals infront of many famous Businessmans.

I light in the room and dimmer and the projector turned on. Taehyung walked to the screen and started presenting.

After him it was my turn, I took in a deep breath and did a confident walk to the stage. I adjusted the mic and started presenting.

While I was presenting the one thing which distracted me the most was Mr Jeon's stare. It was unbearable.

"That's it, thankyou" I spoke has everyone started clapping there hands, except Mr.Jeon and my soon to be ex husband. Like I care. I scoffed.

I walked towards to stairs to get down from the stage while I noticed the side door opening with many reporters rushing through with their lights and mics and setting them up.