𝐏𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡 ;

I woke up with a slight headache, everything that happened yesterday night was literally tiring

I woke up with a slight headache, everything that happened yesterday night was literally tiring. Someone who I thought was dead suddenly came and revealed himself and what do you expect me to do?

I was drifted away from my thoughts when suddenly my phone rang. I hesitantly picked the phone up from the nightstand and looked at the caller ID.

It was Taehyung. I deleted his contacts from my phone and everywhere but still I could figure out his contact number. I was too invested in him back then. Should I picked up the call or not? I'm pretty sure he's calling to annoy me or say some weird shit. But whatever I'm gonna answer.

In call

What?

Why weren't you picking up my calls yesterday?

Why the fuck should I answer a bastards call?
Don't you have any shame to ask that?

Jisoo answer my damn question. Where you with that Jungkook yesterday night?

Mister, mind your own fucking business. Me being with someone has nothing to do with you. If you're so jobless that you want to interfere in someone else's life. Then go fuck your girlfriend.

With that said I cut the call and threw my phone away. Every fucking day this guy gets on my nerves. What right does he have over me to ask if I am with someone or not.

I should not waste my precious time over these trash people. I should get ready for work. It's my first day as the CEO of Kim Corps. It's a huge dream of me and I can't spoil my mood because of a jerk.

••<><><>••

I was getting my bag ready when my doorbell rang. I hurriedly went and opened the door expecting Ms.Cha, the house cleaner because I told her to come because my house was a mess.

But for my surprise it was not her. It was A man. Non other than Kim Taehyung. how did he know I live here?

I didn't spoke a word neither did he. I don't know but for some reason no words came from my mouth. It felt like I was getting choked by air. I felt suffocated. Why's he here?

I was about to shut the door and call the security. But before I could do that he pushed me away and entered my apartment without my permission.

"What the fuck are you doing Taehyung? GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" I shouted loud enough for him and my neighbors to hear. I did it intentionally so that I could grab people's attention and he won't do anything to me.

But he didn't mind me and sat on the couch calmly as ever. He's creeping me out now. He's smiling too. what's he gonna do? He looks like a total psychopath sitting in my couch smiling like a fool.

I waiting for a second to see if he'll do anything. But no he was just sitting there. Thank god I have my phone in my hands. No matter how hard I scream at him. He shows no expression or reaction.

I tried a lot to get him out of my house without getting near to him and he was staring at my face without blinking. I have had enough. Without moving a inch away from the door I picked up my phone and dialed 911. "Taehyung get out of here before I call the cops. You know if I call them it's not gonna end well." I said waring him but he was just smiling. I have had enough. I called 911.

Within a second, before the phone could ring he snatched the phone away from me and threw in on the ground breaking it into pieces. I felt a huge block of fear forming inside me. His eyes were like a beast. He overall looked messed up. He was smelling like alcohol.

I never thought Taehyung were this kind of person. "T-taehyung I-if you h-hurt me y-you will n-never live peacefully. It's better I-if you go now" I said with the calmest voice ever but still my sound my breaking. He chuckled.

"Do you think you can destroy me than of now? I'm already destroyed jisooyaa, there's nothing I'm afraid of now than loosing you" he said cupping my face together with his palms. I could feel a cold shivering rushing through my body. His hands were cold. My heartbeat was getting faster. I felt myself getting weaker. **BLANK** fainted.