104

Before realizing it, the day was getting warmer, new shoots were sprouting from the branches outside the window. After taking a sip of steaming young crimson tea, the woman put down the finely crafted teacup and opened her mouth.

"My opinion hasn't changed."

"Chloe." (클로에)

"I don't have anything to do right now anyway."

The man with a neat impression who was sitting in front of the calm remark broke into a cold sweat, not knowing what to do.

"Bu, but I can't believe it's Korea. It's too sudden."

"I think I have told you about my plan to go to Korea more than a month ago, though?"

"You even contacted the Requiem Guild without explaining it to me..."

"Just in time, Master Cheon Sa-yeon looked for me. Since I'm going to Korea, I want to see Master Cheon Sa-yeon's face after a long time."

Cheon Sa-yeon. The man's forehead wrinkled harshly at that name. Unlike a man who thought Cheon Sa-yeon was an unlucky guy, Chloe had been close friends with Cheon Sa-yeon for quite some time. He couldn't forcefully stop her from going to see her close friend.

Eventually, the man nodded his head with a sigh and made a tired face.

"You can't be alone. I'll attach bodyguards, Team 1, so take them."

"I don't like Team 1 because there are too many people. One or two are enough. Korea has good security."

"What do you mean 'good security'? There is no other place as chaotic as Korea recently! A few days ago, I heard that an S-rank was under mental control and destroyed the road!"

Chloe shook her head slightly. Curly blonde hair down to her waist slid over her shoulders, and the green eyes beneath her long lashes glistened as if thinking of something.

"I know. I saw it, too. A video that went viral on the Internet."

"Right. It's a pretty dangerous country in the current situation. So, you should accept the guard team-"

"That's why I want to go."

"What?"

"Originally, I was going to enjoy a vacation in Korea, but... the purpose has changed."

Chloe, who said something unexpected, raised her eyes and looked at the man, smiling.

"If I had gone a month ago, I would have never been able to see him. I'm so glad."

"What... who do you want to meet?"

The man scratched his head and recalled a video of the Gangnam incident in South Korea. There was a scene that might interest Chloe... After thinking for a while, the man remembered the end of the video.

"An A-rank wind magician? Are you talking about that talented person?" (그바람술사, not sure how to translate it, wind magician or wind man?)

"That's right."

Perhaps it was the correct answer, Chloe responded with a bright voice. Even so, the man didn't erase his uncomfortable expression.

"No, what. It's pretty cool though. If it's a hero, there are more here, though? You don't even like it that much."

"It's different from people who set up a hero here. Childish and frivolous... There is no serious feeling like that wind magician."

Really? He didn't know. Chloe, who looked at the man who tilted his head as if frustrated, took another sip of her tea.