176

The inside of the wall was much larger than expected. Traces of life were left everywhere as if there were actually humans living there, and if they walked a little, a monster that had been hiding appeared.

"A-grade, 12.35%."

The good news was that all of the monsters appearing, including the first appearing goblin race, were A-rank. It was too easy for a clear team that had SS-rank Cheon Sa-yeon and Ha Tae-heon and S-rank Lee Joo-ha and had 20 healers. That's why the speed didn't slow down even when constantly facing monsters.

In the morning of the dawn, after taking a break, Lee Joo-ha approached Ha Tae-heon after looking around the team members who were cleaning up to move again.

"Because there's no difference between day and night inside the gate... it must be the morning of the fourth day outside. The gate exit should come out soon."

"The exit may be hidden, like the SS-grade gate of Requiem."

"I'm thinking about it too, but... there's a high possibility that it won't be that difficult if you see that only A-grade monsters have been released so far."

They weren't quite sure it was random, though.

With a sigh, Ha Tae-heon opened his mouth with a face saying not to worry too much.

"There's no gate anomaly, so we will be able to get out safely without any major problems."

"Phew, yeah. It's meaningless to think about it."

Lee Joo-ha, who had been forced to smile, heard the report that she had finished preparing and left first. Ha Tae-heon, who looked at her back for a moment as she was moving away, turned around and went to find his seat.

"Then he brought an injured woman and asked me to treat her..."

"Oh. Really?"

Do Ha-seok and Min Ah-rin, who became close friends, had a friendly atmosphere throughout the clearing. To Do Ha-seok's exaggeration as if he wanted Ha Tae-heon to hear it, Min Ah-rin responded that it was very surprising.

"It's because Ha Tae-heon is the type of person who doesn't stop people who come and doesn't catch people who go, even though he looks like a gentleman."

"I see."

"Shut up."

Ha Tae-heon, who hadn't heard, intervened with a single word, but Do Ha-seok and Min Ah-rin, who filled their faces with similar smile, continued talking without paying attention.

"Indeed. Our master is a bit quiet these days, but there was never such a riot in the past. A woman who had just been kicked out of the guild comes and makes a fuss."

"Oh, I think I've heard of it. Ha Tae-heon and Master Cheon Sa-yeon are bad guys."

"That's right~"

Min Ah-rin covered her mouth with her hand and gave Ha Tae-heon a strange gaze. Those slightly suspicious eyes seemed to measure how light Ha Tae-heon's feelings for Han Yi-gyeol were.

"......"

Ha Tae-heon wanted to rebut right away that Han Yi-gyeol was different from those people, but he forcibly endured it. If he had been the first to speak up in this situation, it would have only been heard as an excuse.

"But Ha Tae-heon-ssi, like Master Cheon Sa-yeon, hasn't met anyone for a while, hasn't he? It was the last time that A-rank talented person came to get rescued when being injured."

"If it's A-rank... maybe Talented Han Yi-gyeol?"

"Yes, that's right. Come to think of it, he said he lives in Requiem, do you know him, Min Ah-rin-ssi?"