on the verge of death

Hiccup was on the ground, struggling to get free but was unsuccessful every time. However, his energy depleted from struggling to get free, as well as the cold weather. Hiccup was freezing. At least for the guards, they had armor to protect themselves from the cold weather, but Hiccup didn't, not to mention the scares he got. Everywhere hurt.

'Please.. someone help me... I-I don't know how long I can take...'

--------------------------------

Astrid, Heather and Daguer were about to fly to Berk, when they saw a familiar group of people flying towards them.

"Who are they!" Heather said.

As the group of people got closer, they were able to see their faces.

"It's the gang! They came!" Astrid said.

The gang landed on Beserker island.

"What are you guys doing here?" Heather said.

"Well we found the note on Astrid's bed. It said to come to Beserker island." Fishlegs said.

"What?" Heather asked.

"Heather, we've known each other for quite a long time. Of course I knew you were going to follow me." Astrid said.

"So? What's the plan?" Snotlout said.

"Well get Hiccup!" Tuff said.

"Obviousely!" Ruff said.

"You mutton - heads! We're talking about the plan to save Hiccup!" Astrid said.

"What if we send people to get rid of the guards coming! 50 guards can't be that hard for one person." Daguer said.

"That's crazy Daguer!" Fishlegs said.

"What did you expect?! He's a beserker! He's beserk!" Tuff said.

"Actually brother, that might be a good idea." Heather said.

"Great! Another beserk idea!" Snotlout said.

"They're beserker! They are literally in charge of Beserker island!" Ruff said.

"What! No! I mean the first part. Fishlegs, Snotlout, the twins and Dauger help to get rid of the guards. Astrid and I will find Hiccup." Heather said.

"Well? What are we waiting for? Let's go get Hiccup! Come on!" Astrid said.

Soon, the gang got on their dragons and took off.