~Faith~

Rindo Kaito POV:

Have you ever been told that faith can be anything whether it's friendships, business partners, family and even...relationships. Well..that's what I've been told my whole entire life, but it never happened.

I was walking on a snowy day, the police station allowing me to go home for today because of the whether.

As I was walking, I felt something bump into me, as if like they were running from something or someone.

Me and the person fell to the ground on impact. Making me close my eyes for a second.

"Ma'am you can't run off like this! We need you to come back to the hospital!" Someone voice said, making me open my eyes.

I look to see two sets of grey eyes looking at me. They were beautiful orbs that I couldn't help but memorize, even her pale white skin helped make her eyes stand out.

"Ma'am!"

I quickly recolate myself and brought me and the woman with beautiful eyes to stand up with me.

"You should be careful, Miss." I tell the woman, patting some snow off of her white hair and white clothing.

"Thank you! Your a life saver!" The two people said, assuming there the nurses for this woman.

"No problem.." I told them as they bowed to me and grab the woman. I started heading off until..

"Okay Mrs.Todoroki, I know this is scary for you, but you have to bear with us for now at least."

That's when I stopped my footsteps and quickly look to the woman. My long raspberry red hair swishing in the snowy wind.

I than realized how long it has been since I've seen her to the point I didn't even recognize her as the one woman I had ever fallen in love with and always will be...

I quickly call out to her, trying to get her attention, but failed to do so as her and the two nurses left the area.

I sighed in frustration, until I saw one of the nurses I.D's on the snowy ground, I quickly grab it, brushing snow off of it and looked at it and I was right.

It was one of the nurses I.D. I thanked god and quickly look to see where the nurse worked at...Fujiya Hospital.

That's where the nurse work's at. I sigh in happiness, knowing exactly where that hospital is at.

I quickly go back home and get ready to go to the Fujiya Hospital tomorrow, making sure what type of clothing I'm going to where and what type of hairstyle I should do.

I'm starting to believe that this is faith and I'm gonna take this opportunity if that's the case.

     Rei...there so many things to talk about...