~Recovering~

Rindo Kaito POV:

I was in my hospital bed, it's been two weeks since I've been here at the hospital. Apparently the nurse told me that I have to stay in the hospital for four weeks until I can fully heal and be able to leave the hospital.

Thankfully, Rei has came over to see me during the weeks of me recovering from the injury.

Speaking of her, I hear a soft knock.

"Come in~" I say to the door, as I see Rei come in with a big smile.

"Hey Rindo~" Rei greeted me, as she sat beside my hospital bed.

"Hey Rei~" I greeted back.

Me and her had started our usual conversations. We would talk about something dumb or start talking about serious stuff. Just normal conversation stuff.

"Haha. I can't believe that actually happ-" I was trying to say to Rei, as I suddenly felt myself stop talking.

What's going on? Why can't I talk anymore? It wasn't hard for me to talk before? Why is it now?!

I than felt my whole body stop moving.

"Rindo? Are you okay?" Rei asked me, as I couldn't give my answer to her.

I than suddenly start leaning off the hospital bed and leaning into Rei.

"Rindo!" I hear Rei call my name, as I suddenly felt my vision go black and than I felt my body shaking.

I than only saw darkness...

Rei Todoroki POV:

"Rindo!!!" I call out to him, as I saw his body shake uncontrollably.

I start to panic. I tried shaking him to stop his body from shaking, but it was no use.

I look to into his eyes and saw that his eyes were not focused and look...lifeless...

I quickly ran out of the room and start screaming for help.

"Help! Please Someone! Help!"

I than quickly saw Rindo Doctor, I saw him turn towards my direction. I quickly went up to him.

"Doctor please help! Rindo is shaking uncontrollably and he isn't even conscious!" I tell him, as my voice had a panic tone into it.

"Okay, let's head to his room now!" He tells me, as I nod and we both head into Rindo room.

When we head in there, Rindo is still shaking uncontrollably. The Doctor went to him and put him onto his side.

"Mrs.Todoroki, I need you to hold onto his side so I can check on him" The Doctor instructed me, as he grabbed his stethoscope and put the little metal thing against Rindo heart, lungs, back, throat, legs, and finally his stomach.

The Doctor had a shocked, but fear looking face, as he quickly put the stethoscope around his neck again.

"We need to get him to the surgery room, stat!" The Doctor said, as he quickly went out of the room to grab some nurses.

The nurses and him came into the room and quickly grab Rindo, from my arms.

"W-What's happening to him?!" I asked the Doctor, worry in my tone.

"He just needs surgery Mrs.Todoroki, don't worry about him." The Doctor told me, as he put a hand on my shoulder.

I quickly push his gesture away and gave him a stern look.

"Doctor, I can't stop worrying about him! I care about him and I need to know what's going on, otherwise...I'm not leaving this hospital!" I told the Doctor, as he softly sighed and looked at me with a monotone look.

"Follow me...I'll tell you about what's going on with him in my office." The Doctor told me, as I follow him.

I need to know what's going on with you...

Rindo