~Rei Panic Attack~

Rindo Kaito POV:

It was a sunny evening and I was at my home, making some breakfast. I was about to make some waffles next until I heard my phone ringing.

I quickly grab my phone that was on the couch in the living room.

"Hello?"

"Hi! Is this Rindo Kaito?"

"Yes?"

"Good! We need you at the Fujiya Hospital! Rei Todoroki is going through a panic attack and she's been calling your name during it. So we contacted you as soon as we got more information about you."

That's what caught my attention. I can't believe this is happening. I quickly grab my stuff. Shut the stoves and ovens off that I turned on to cook my breakfast.

I quickly grab my dark red coat and head down to the hospital.

Don't worry Rei! I'm coming!

~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm glad that you were able to come...she been fighting the staff since her panic attack started..." The nurse told me, as she walked me down to Rei room.

"How long has her panic attacks been going on for?" I ask the nurse.

"It's been going on since the incident..." The nurse told me, as she looked away with a grim in her face.

"What incident..?" I asked, wanting to know more.

"I can't tell you...it's suppose to be kept secret..sorry" The nurse told me, we finally reach Rei room.

The nurse opens the door, as we see Rei on the ground shaking. She is in a crouch position.

"Hey Mrs.Todoroki...we brought someone that you were wanting to see again..." The nurse said, as Rei looked up in fear with tears and sweat on her face.

"R-Rindo...?" Rei muttered out, reaching her hand towards my figure.

I quickly crouched in front of her and held her limp hand that was reaching out to me.

"Yes it's me, I'm here Rei." I tell her, as she laid her head on my chest.

"Rindo! I-I don't know what's going on...I keep seeing Enji and than I keep seeing Shoto and I don't know why my memories are replaying me hurting Shoto and Enji hurting me! Why is this happening..? Why can't I get rid of them...?" Rei said, as she thrashed into my chest and hit her head against my chest.

I wrap my arms around her, feeling myself almost cry on what's happening to Rei.

This whole time she's been suffering from a mental disorder that she can never get rid of or fix...if I was there...if I didn't just forget about Rei and still kept her company...maybe she wouldn't have to deal with this horrendous trauma she been inflicted with.

"I'm here Rei..." I tell her, as I rub her head in comfort.

"Please don't leave me..." Rei said, as she snuggled her head in my chest even deeper.

"I won't Rei, I never will.." I tell her as we stayed on the floor in peace.

After a short while, Rei finally was finished going through her Panic Attack. Sadly I had to leave her, I reassured her though that I will come back to see her.

Before I left, one of the nurses stop me.

"Excuse me sir!"

"Yes ma'am?"

"I would like to make a offer to you..." The Nurse told me, as she looked at me to see if I was up to hear what the offer is.

"Sure, what's the offer?" I ask her.

"I would like you to come around to see Rei, if you can...it seems she is more happy whenever you came to visit her. The way that she smiled after you visited...was not anything that me and my fellow coworkers have ever seen before on Rei's face...she always looked so tired and depressed whenever she was up in her room, but when you showed up that day, she seemed way happier and that's why I am offering this to you...we'll pay your visits to see her when you come down anytime to see Rei, you don't even have to be checked in." The Nurse explained, as I looked shocked.

I immediately took the offer and thanked them for it.

I bid them a farewell along with them and headed back home, it was evening time when I got out of the hospital, I can't believe I was there for that long, I than realized that I didn't eat anything at all and went to head home quickly to cook me some food.

Today was crazy for sure, but if it meant that Rei was okay and feeling better than I don't mind it. I'll always do anything for Rei...even if it meant sacrificing my own happiness.