The Wings of Fire Pee On An Electric Fence Challenge

Cricket couldn't believe it, the first electric fence in all of Pyrrhia and Pantala had been invented using a new form of lightningsilk, very similar to flamesilk, but very different in its make up, and her and the rest of the heroes of Pantala, the Dragonets of Destiny, and the Jade Mountain Heroes (pretty much all the protagonists in the main series) were invited to try it out in a new challenge.

As Cricket joined the other heroes in the ranks, she turned to Blue, "Are you ready?"

Blue nodded, hoping he was, and Cricket began to explain about how lightningsilk worked to everyone in a long drawn out way she was known for. Fortunately Starflight was fascinated, but some of them were just annoyed.

"I can do this," Turtle told himself, "I can do this." Turtle had filled up on plenty of liquids before he came, so he should be ready for anything.

Kinkajou stood by him giving him a side bump, "Of course you can," she said.

"HEY!" Yelled a security guard, "You're not supposed to be in here!"

And then they rushed up to escort Kinkajou out because she was not a protagonist, and thus could not participate, "Hey!" Yelled Kinkajou, "I want to play too!"

Sunny was a little bit anxious, because from her experience, she had not handled it well in many fanfics like this. Somebody obviously had it out for her, and she had no idea in the Three Moons why.

"Hey," said Clay calmly, "you can do this."

Instantly, Starflight got jealous, "Hey, that's my line," he complained.

"I was just trying to be brotherly," Clay answered, not realizing any problem with that.

Starflight took a step back, feeling sorry for his outburst, Clay was right, it was unfair to think that only he could comfort Sunny, both for Sunny and for Fatespeaker, he still needed to find a grip on his feelings.

Qibli stood examining the fence that ran the length of the arena, plotting his move. Technically, the challenge was pretty straight forward, but it was never a bad idea to plan. The fence was positioned higher where the guys would be standing, and lower for the girls so they could stand with both legs on either side of it, perfectly accommodated for the variances in the stances of the two different types of players. It was smart.

"Ready for this?" asked Moon, "because I'm not."

Winter looked at the fence, "It's just an electric fence, how hard can it be?"

"I'll burn that whole fence to the ground!" Peril offered. The others looked at her, not even sure why she was here, they all knew what had happened last time something like this had happened, and nobody was even sure she was capable of completing this challenge due to... evaporation issues.

"You'll probably be disqualified if you do," Qibli stated.

Peril huffed, "you're probably right, this challenge, how lame!"

Luna turned to Sundew, "This challenge, how do you think you're doing?"

"Ha!" Sundew laughed, "This challenge is nothing, it is going down. Hi Willow!" she waved to Willow in the audience. Luna spotted Swordtail as well and waved, he was jealous he wasn't invited to join, but that was the consequence of not being a protagonist of his own book he supposed.

Queen Snowfall was feeling sort of out of place here, apart from Queen Glory, she was the only Queen here, and Glory at least had her fellow Dragonets of Destiny.

But fortunately, Glory came up to greet here anyway.

"Worried?" The Queen of the RainWings asked.

Queen Snowfall nodded.