Bathroom Traumas of a NightWing Mind Reader

Whenever Moonwatcher needed to go, she dreaded it every time when she went into the bathroom cave. As a mind reader, let's just say using the public bathroom was not a pleasant experience.

Whenever she needed to go, it was not just her own business she had to worry about, but the thoughts of a bunch of other girls who had business' of their own to attend to, and let's just say, the images she had seen in their minds as a result, their might as well have not been any walls between the stalls in the first place.

But when Moon made it to the bathroom cave on this particular day, relief flooded through her, it was empty. If she hurried, she may be able to get in and out before anyone else arrived.

So, making it for the nearest stall, she quickly did what she came in here to do, was almost done wiping, when...

She heard talonsteps.

Moons, she'd have to wait to leave her stall until the other dragon had gone into theirs, she knew how other dragons thought, if this dragon saw her leaving, there was a chance they might have a quick thought of what she had done in there, and that never stopped being a humiliating thing to witness.

But as the other dragon got closer, her heart stopped.

It wasn't a girl.

It was Turtle.

Moon looked up at the inverted walls, the way they were lined up. She didn't always use the restrooms down this hallway, but at that moment it occurred to her...

She was in the boy's room!

Turtle stepped into a toilet a few stalls down from Moon's taking the big one. Not even knowing she was in there, he seemed almost self-conscious to go.

Why are us guys so weird down there? Turtle thought, taking a glance that made Moon regret some things. Do you think Kinkajou would like you like that? Oh what if Kinkajou doesn't like you like that? What if us guys are too weird that way and a real girl doesn't really like you for that, and all of this is just... Then his thoughts stalled. But what if she does like you like that, oh Moons, what if she actually does...

Why did they always forget to grab their Skyfire each and every day it seemed? Moon could almost feel his blush radiating from halfway across the room. If only he knew Kinkajou wasn't the girl he should be worried about right now.

Don't worry, you're fine, Moon thought, Kinkajou likes you very much... you know.

Okay, now that he was busy, now was a good time to leave.

But just as she reached for the stall door, and just as Turtle began to lift his leg to do his business (ugh, the leg-lift, not the squat, how awkward!), the sound of talonsteps, and a third dragon entered the bathroom.

Oh no, not Clay! She loved the kindhearted MudWing, but this was too much!

Moon tried to cover her eyes, but unfortunately, the eyes of her bathroom companions weren't as closed as hers, and everything they saw was a lot of what they were thinking.

(Though Moon couldn't deny the vast majority of Clay's bathroom thoughts were pretty sweet, helping a new student around the school, hoping he had been "Big Brotherly" enough...)

Turtle finished up and flushed, feeling awkward all over about himself, but just as he was leaving, another dragon came in. Then another.

And so began rush hour.

Moon had never had a more miserable bathroom break in her life. Sure, she was straight - she had no doubts she was straight - but she wasn't this straight. Boy after boy came through, and she couldn't leave because who knew what thoughts they might think about her as a girl in the bathroom.