Yamai & Najimi

The next day I walked down the road to school while still thinking about yesterday. I still can't believe Komi was in my class during Kindergarten. She may have tried talking to me when we were little and I may have never realized it.

I bumped into someone and heard a small yelp. I saw that is was Tadano the average guy.

Tadano: Oh sorry about that.

Y/N: Nah it's my fault. Apologies from me.

Tadano: Hey, you're Y/N Uzui right?

Y/N: Yup! That's me.

Tadano: I'm Tadano Hitohito. Nice to meet ya dude.

Y/N: Same here.

Tadano: Well we should head to school now before it's too late.

We walked to school and on the way there I told everything to Tadano about Komi's communication problem.

Tadano: I see. So Komi wants 100 friends?

Y/N: That's about it. She wants a lot of friends.

Tadano: I know someone who can help.

Y/N: Who?

Tadano: You'll see.

Class was about to start so we rushed to the entrance. We changed out of our shoes and went to our classroom. Komi was there waiting for me. She patted the seat next to her so I took my spot and settled in my desk. It looks like we hadn't missed too much info. The teacher was going over a book we'd be reading for the year. Interesting stuff.

Later when class ended everyone was just hanging around out of their seats. Komi decided to befriend Tadano so that means she only had 98 more friends to go. Right now I'm scanning the room to see who would be a good friend for Komi. I spotted Yamai Ren and her group of girls.

Perfect.

I walked over to the group of popular girls and got the attention of Yamai.

Y/N: Um....Yamai?

She turns around and stops talking with her friends.

Yamai: Hm? Yes Y/N?

Y/N: Um, Komi wants to..

Before I could finish Yamai grabs my shoulders and pulls me close to her.

Yamai: Huh? What's your deal? How come you're not hanging out with me Y/N? Someone as handsome as you deserves to be with me and my group. You're tall. You're handsome. And that face of yours. How much I'd want to kiss it! I wanna leave you in hickeys to mark you as mine. I wanna ride you until I can't ride you anymore! I want to have your kids Y/N. What should we name them? What if our child is a girl? Or a boy? What shall we name it? Oh, did I mention how bad I want to punish you? God, you're so adorable! Can I sit on your face? You'd probably let me right? How about I send you nudes? I-.