Najimi loves Y/N

It turns out Tadano requested that Najimi walk home with Komi. Najimi begged me to go with them and she'd suck me off. I rejected the offer of course. The three of us walked down a street with Najimi talking and going on off a rant.

Najimi: Sorry I said we can't be friends. I didn't mean it.

Komi didn't say anything and continued to walk beside me.

Najimi: Anyway, you sure are popular! What's your secret?

I was about to respond but was interrupted by a gruff voice.

NAJIMI!!!!!!!!!!

It was a large buff guy and a smaller dude. 

Najimi: Hm? Maa! And Shii! What's up?

Maa: You moved away without saying nothing to us!

Shii: Maa was  really lonely Najimi!

Najimi: So, what do you want?

Maa: Oh right! After you left, I noticed how important you were to me, and, uh...Najimi! Be my gal!

The buff guys says confidently.

Najimi: I can't. I'm a boy. And besides I'm dating Y/N.

She points at me and Maa looks towards me.

Maa: I decided and made up my mind! I want you Najimi!

He grabs Najimi and squeezes her arm. I go up to the two and grab Najimi's other arm.

Y/N: Hey! Let go! She's with me!

Maa: I've made a promise to treasure the feelings in my heart and to not let anyone stand in my way.

It was a tug of war between me and Maa. We were both pulling on one of Najimi's arm. Komi went up to Maa and tapped him on the shoulder.

Maa: Huh? What do you want?

Y/N: Hey! Leave her alone!

Komi muttered something that freaked the guy out. He let go of Najimi's arm and ran off with his friend. Najimi hugs me and thanks me over and over.

Najimi: Thank you Y/N! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Y/N: Hey, you should thanking Komi.

Komi simply bows as a way of saying "your welcome".

Najimi kisses me on the cheek and hugs me tighter.

Y/N: Come on Najimi cut it out! Komi is right there and she'll get mad if she catches you kissing me.

Najimi: Ooooo. You're dating Komi?

Y/N: Y-Yeah?

Najimi: Aww was I too late? I wanna be with Y/N-san too! 

Y/N: Look, I don't think she'd like that.

Komi pulls out her notebook and begins scribbling something down. When she was finished, she showed us what her thoughts were.

I don't mind sharing him as long as he takes care of both of us. Will you take care of us Y/N?

Y/N: S-Sure! I-I don't mind.

Komi hugs my other side. The side that Najimi wasn't hugging. Tadano comes out of the bushes seconds later.

Tadano: Is everyone okay?

Y/N: Yeah, everyone is okay.

Najimi: Y/N and Komi saved me. My heroes!

Y/N: So what now?

Najimi: We go home!

The four of us walk down the road and into the sunset. I hold one of Komi's hands and one of Najimi's hands. Tadano doesn't say much about it and carries on the conversations.

MEANWHILE IN A DARK BEDROOM....

?????'s POV:

I took another picture of Y/N and Komi. I used to only fantasize about Komi. But now that I met Y/N, my bi is panicking. I placed a photo of my crushes on a wall and thumb tacked it. I grab a photo that had Y/N changing and began to touch myself.

?????: Ohhh yes.....Y/N cum inside me.....!!!

I touch myself aggresively while thinking of my future hubby. I slipped a piece of paper in his back pocket hoping he'd call me. Now to wait....

Y/N's POV: 

After I dropped Komi and Najimi home, I stopped by a ramen store to by myself dinner. The night was nice and breezy so I felt great right now. I had an itch on my back so I scratched it. When I retracted my hand, and felt something in my back pocket. I wonder what Yamai slipped in it.

It was a piece of paper with a heart on it and I unfolded it. There was a phone number. I took my phone out and dialed the number. It rang for a couple of seconds before someone picked up the phone from the other end.

Y/N: Hello?

Yamai: Y/N? Is that you?

Y/N: Yup!

Yamai: You picked up! I'm so happy!

We both talked for a while until I made it to my apartment.

Y/N: Well I gotta go Yamai. See you tomorrow.

Yamai: Awww bye Y/N....

I hang up the phone and enter my home.

Yamai's POV:

I'm so glad I was able to call Y/N!!! I tracked the phone signal from my computer and found Y/N's address. I'm gonna pay him a visit tonight....

3rd person POV:

Y/N was asleep after a couple of hours from getting home. A window in the bedroom slides open and a person is seen climbing inside the bedroom. The intruder tip toes to the bedroom where Y/N was and stands in front of the bed. The person pulls his boxer shorts down and throws them aside.

The intruder leans down and the moonlight shows the person to be Yamai Ren. She wraps Y/N's cock in her hand and begins softly stroking it. She bites her lip before leaning down and taking Y/N's length in her mouth.........

Y/N's POV:

I woke up in a hot and sticky mess. Strange. It wasn't that hot last night. I checked and saw I was naked from the waist down. Wasn't I wearing anything? Oh well. I guess I was too sleepy to remember...