I love Komi

Today was the school's physical examination. I came prepared with a bottle of water. Looks like the whole school will be testing so I hope I'm not physically out of shape. My height was above average and my weight was moderate. Only 124 pounds for me! Komi is somehow a bit taller than me. Najimi is pretty skinny so it's no surprise she's around 107 pounds.

However, during Komi's test, there was another girl trying to compete with her. And that someone was Makeru Yadano. While helping Tadano with his sit ups, I could see Yadano trying her absolute hardest to overcome and defeat Komi. And Yamai was helping Komi with her sit ups and she was shaking and fangirling like crazy. 

Finally, the 50 meter dash. There were only two students on the field. Yadano and Komi. The teacher blew here whistle and the duo began running. After a few minutes, Komi is able to overtake Yadano in the run and wins.

When all of the physical examinations were done, Yadano vowed to be Komi's number 1 rival. 

Yadano: My fight has just begun!

She runs off and leaves Komi in the dust.

Y/N: Well that was interesting. 

We got back to the locker rooms to change out of our uniforms. We went to our next class where Najimi was going on about some rant. No one was paying attention except for me of course. I didn't want to hurt her feelings.

Najimi: There are four pictures and the pictures tell a story, but two of them don't show rice crackers or even say rice crackers!

Y/N: What! Really?

All day, Najimi was talking on and on about random topics. Komi and Tadano ignored her and so did everyone else in the class. I wonder why she was extra talkative today. But I'm not complaining, it helped me and Najimi bond. 

Najimi: And then he went bam! Just like that!

Y/N: Really?

Najimi: Yup!

Y/N & Najimi: Hahahaha!

We both were laughing while holding hands. Komi had a stern look in her face. I guess she's getting irritated with Najimi's babbling. We were both having our fun when she suddenly stopped laughing and had a mischievous look on her face. 

Najimi: Hey, can I hang out at your house Komi?

She paused and looked surprised. I don't know why Najimi proposed something like this but I kinda wanted to go too.

Tadano: Hang out at Komi's house? Isn't that a bit too much?

Najimi: Shh!

Komi was deciding if Najimi could come over. She nodded and Najimi celebrating.

Najimi: Woohoo! Y/N wants to come too! 

Tadano: I think we-.

Najimi: Oh Tadano. Such a buzzkill!

Komi pulled her notebook down and began writing down her response.

It would be nice if everyone could come over.

Y/N: Well I'm down. Come on Hitohito.

Tadano: Huh?

We all began walking to Komi's house. Najimi grabbed my hand to hold but Komi takes my hand away from Najimi and holds onto it tightly.

Najimi: Ey! What gives?

Komi quickly writes some words in her notebook.

You had your turn with him today. Now I want to spend time with my Y/N.