Komi's house

It was a Saturday morning. I woke up from a dream, I heard Komi and Najimi's voices. Something about kids? Eh, it's no big deal. I get out of my pajamas and into my normal clothes. Thank God it's Saturday. I needed a break from school.

 My PS4 (Or Xbox if you play Xbox) was on my TV stand, waiting for me to play on it. So I booted it up and played some GTA 5 and Yakuza 0 for hours. 

It was 3 PM and I was still playing. During my gameplay, I get a text from someone. I check it and it's from Komi.

KOMI'S TEXT: Y/N, Can you come over today? I think today is a nice day to spend time together if you're not busy. 💜

Well it looks like fate has other plans for me. I text her back, that I'm on my way. Looks like I have some time to get ready. I get up and shower in the bathroom and put some cologne to impress Komi.

Man, meeting her whole family...I'm not getting a little nervous. So I chew on some breath mints to help me calm down. And once I'm ready, I step out of my home and take a bus to Komi's house. During the whole ride, I had the dreaded feeling in my stomach. The butterfly feeling. 

Once the bus was at the right stop, I hesitantly get off and walk slowly to Komi's house. I was dreading meeting her family. I was obviously stalling. What if they don't like me? What if they force me to break up with Komi? Shuuko might be a little understanding but her dad...is on a whole other level. 

Y/N: Okay Y/N, you have this under control. I can do this. Just say hello and everything will be golden. Well...here goes nothing.

I slowly approach her house and wonder if I should knock or just dip and make up an excuse. My finger slowly reaches for the doorbell and I press the button. Oh man, the butterfly feeling is getting worse. Maybe this wasn't a good idea-

The door opens and the person on the other side is revealed to be Shuuko

Shuuko: Y/N! What brings you here today?

Y/N: Oh hey Shuuko, um...how can I say this, Shouko invited me over.

Shuuko: Really now? Well, I guess it'd be rude to not let you in. Come in son.

I walk inside the house and take my shoes off. Shuuko locks the front door and then that's when I knew, I was trapped in here.

Shuuko: Well Shouko is upstairs. Let me get her for you.

She goes upstairs and disappears. Komi's younger brother is on the couch watching Princess Robot Bubblegum. He looks at me and nods his head at me as his way of saying "what's up".

I do it back and then I hear footsteps. They're coming from the stairs. It's my girl Shouko. As soon as she sees me she runs down the stairs and jumps the last few steps and quickly reaches me and hugs me super tight, burying her face in my chest.

Komi: Y-Y/N...you came...

She says this quietly as to not let anyone hear her. I stroke her dark purple hair with my fingers. Her hair is so soft too.