Knights hate noodles.

Komi: My parents want to meet you.

Y/N: Oh shit.

We both look at each other awkwardly. I feel Komi grab my hand and hold it tightly.

Komi: Everything will be okay. I'll be there with you.

I lean my head towards her chest and rest on her boobs.

Komi: Oh my.

She begins to pet me until I hear her stomach erupt.

Y/N: You hungry?

Komi: Can we get some ramen?

Y/N: Sure. I'll pay for it. 

Yamai and Najimi look at us as soon as Komi said ramen.

Yamai & Najimi: Ramen?

Agari: This is where I come in.

The grenette tells us about a place she frequents to all the time. We follow her to this ramen restaurant which took us 20 minutes to get there.

We got into a line and Tadano was last in line. I guess all my money is gonna be blown here. When we entered the restaurant, we sat in front of the chef who was busy making ramen.

Agari told us there are rules to this place such as:

NO TALKING:

Najimi: Awww why?

COMPLETE YOUR ORDER QUICKLY AND SIT DOWN

Tadano: Sorry!

BOW TO THE CHEF AND COMPOSE YOUR SPIRIT

Agari begins to calm down and meditates? I don't know what she's doing.

NO PLAYING ON YOUR PHONE

Yamai: Hey! I wanna check my Instagram!

The chef was stirring his noodles when he instantly looks back at us.

Chef: Topping?

Agari orders some dish that sounds like a chant. Everyone else orders the same thing as her. The chef nods and begins to make our food. Everyone just sits around awkwardly. After 15 minutes, the chef gives us our food. The bowl was huge as hell. But damn it looked good.

Komi tied her hair back and all I could do is stare at her in awe. She looks at me from the side of her eye and smiles at me. We begin eating our large portion of food. Agari was digging in her bowl. Tadano on the other hand looked like he was gonna throw up.

After we were done, I paid the bill and we left.

Tadano: My stomach....

I leave full and satisfied. Yamai grabs my hand and holds it. Agari is happy and Najimi doesn't have the energy to blabber on. 

Komi smiles to herself and pulls out her notebook.

Let's go again sometime.

After we dropped everyone off to their respective homes, Komi holds my hand and leads me to her house. She opens the door with her key and leads me to her kitchen. Inside their kitchen, I'm greeted by her family.

Shuuko: Y/N!

Y/N: Oh, fuck me...

Shuuko: It's great to see you again dear.

Y/N: Yeah, nice to see you too.

That was when I saw Komi's dad and brother looking at us.

Y/N: Uhh hey.