Chapter 24

Recap: Both Aadhavan and Sandhya went to their traditional veedu..

(both of their banters disturbed when his phone rang.. he took his phone and saw the caller id.. with a slight fear he attended the call as it was from Vivek.. Aadhavan attended the call and after few minutes, he cut the call with a huff on his face..)

Sandhya: enna aachinga..

Aadhavan: Vivek tha ma.. avan hospital la senior doctor kita appointment fix panirukanam.. nanum kuda iruntha nallarukumnu feel pandran.. ena bangalore vara sonnan..

Sandhya: ohh.. apa neega uruku poga poringala..

Aadhavan: hmm.. appa kita ketutu kelambanum.. (she simply nodded at him and staring the photos in her hand.. her heart told her to ask him to take her too but her mind warned her not to ask saying what if he is not comfortable with taking her with him.. she followed her mind and kept quite..) ma.. time aaguthu polama veetuku.. (she nodded and stood from the place.. when she about to move he stopped her holding her hand.. she turned and saw him quizzically..) ila.. na anga ponana vara evlo naal aagumnu therila.. so.. neeyum en kuda variya.. (he too have same fear but instead mind he chose to go with his heart.. so he voiced out hesitatingly.. hearing him without her knowledge she smiled wide..)

Sandhya: hmm.. vara.. (he smiled and nodded at her.. both left to home..)

(Next day Aadhavan got permission from his dad to take Sandhya with him.. though Arunachalam didn't accept his request at first, finally he said ok when Sandhya too asked him.. they planned to leave at night..)

(Soon after dinner, both left the house after getting all the instruction from the elders.. it was early morning when they reached bangalore.. Aadhavan parked his car at the entrance of Vivek's apartment and called him while Sandhya was sleeping leaning on his shoulder.. slowly he patted her cheek to wake her up..)

Aadhavan: ma.. Sandhya elunthuko.. nama reach aaitom.. ma.. elunthuko.. (Sandhya slowly opened her eyes and saw him rubbing her eyes..)

Sandhya: adhukula vantoma..

Aadhavan: adhukulaya.. ma inum konja nerathula vidinjirum.. sari elunthuko.. nama ulla poi thungalam.. (Soon Vivek came there and he guided them to parking.. after parking the car both Sandhya and Aadhavan came to Vivek.. both Vivek and Aadhavan shared a tight hug..)

Vivek: va da.. epdi iruka.. sorry da unga marriage ku vantu ungita sariya kuda pesa mudila.. ivan kita una veetuku kutitu vara sonna, ivanuku ipa tha vazhi therinjiruku inga vara..

Sandhya: (smiled..) paravala na.. it's ok..

Vivek: sari va da.. already tireda iruka.. poi rest edukalam.. (Sandhya turned to see Aadhavan who took their luggage..) avan varuvan da.. nee va.. (she smiled and went with him.. when they reached Vivek's wife Ramya invited them with a smile.. after few minutes, both went to a room to take some rest..)

Aadhavan: ma.. nee padu.. morning nama hospital polam..

Sandhya: yenga.. paati ellam kanom.. avanga hospital laye irukangala..

Aadhavan: therila ma.. onu hospital la irupanga or avanga veetla irupanga..

Sandhya: (frowned..) avanga veetlaya..

Aadhavan: oh.. ungita sollala la.. adhu avanga flat keela 2nd floor la iruku.. inga Vivekum Ramyavum tha irukanga..

Sandhya: yen apdi.. indha veedu perusathana iruku..

Aadhavan: hmm.. aama but avangaluku ipatha marriage aairuku.. so konja thaniya vitta nallarukumnu yosichi narayanan thatha thani veedu eduthutaru.. namala avangaluku disturbeda iruka kudathula.. (Sandhya nodded at him.. soon both slept lying on the same bed as they have any other option as same as Sandhya's house..)