Chapter 30

Recap: Madhu got injured because of Sandhya..

(Days started to roll quickly, It was a day before for Ranjith Keerthi's wedding.. the house was hustling and bustling with lot of works.. all the men and women were busy in their respective works.. already half of the relatives went to mandapam and half of them came to home.. the home was decorated with colorful lights and flowers spreading the positive aura around it..)

(Aadhavan was already went ro mandapam with his friends to take care of pending works.. Sandhya was with both Seetha and Gomathi taking care of pending works in home.. Seetha asked Sandhya to arranging the plates that they need to take to mandapam.. while she is doing a pair of hands closed her eyes from her behind.. she frowned and touched the hand, a small smile crept over her lips sensing a person who would it be..)

Sandhya: Ramya anni.. na kandu pudichita.. kaiya edunga.. (Ramya widened her eyes in shock while Vivek looked them with a pout..)

Ramya: hey.. na sonnala ava ena kandu pudichiruvanu.. pathiya en chella kuttya.. Sandhya ivan enna sonnan theriyuma.. nee already enayum bangaloreayum epayo maranthurupa.. nanga tha car lam breakdown panni unaku nyabaga paduthanumnu sonnan.. (hearing her Sandhya face fell as the bangalore memories crossed her mind.. but soon composed and faked smile..)

Sandhya: anna... (Vivek smiled and hugged her..)

Vivek: epdi da iruka.. annanalam suthama maranthutala.. na kuda ethavathu thangachi paatu padi tha unaku ena nyabaga paduthanumnu nenachi rendu moonu paatu prepare kuda pannitu vantha theriyuma.. na vena ipa paadatta..

Sandhya: noo.. anna nalla naal adhuma enna vaartha pesuringa.. nalaiku na en Ranjith anna kalyanatha paaka vendama.. (hearing her Ramya laughed out loud making Vivek twisted his lips..)

Vivek: (huffed..) poiyum poiyum iva munadi annana asinga paduthurala.. iru pathukura unna..

Sandhya: chorry ney.. summa sonna.. neega paaduna kandipa nalla tha irukum.. na kekura.. neega padunga.. (he smiled and cleared his throat to sing but stopped when his mom came there..)

Vanaja: dei Vivek.. epa da vantha.. epdi iruka.. (Sandhya saw Vivek's face changed rigid and he started to move without any words..) dei.. nillu da.. inga oruthi pesitu iruka nee paatuku poitu iruka.. Vivek.. (though Ramya stopped him, he wriggled her hold and moved but stopped when Sandhya called him..)

Sandhya: anna.. yen ipdi pandringa.. chithi kupdrangala.. nillunga.. (she rushed to him and dragged him to Vanaja who saw her with yearning..)

Vanaja: inum en mela kovama irukiya da.. adha epdiyum kadaisila ivala kalyanam panikitala.. apram en.. (she stopped when he showed his palms to stop her..)

Vivek: Sandhya Aadhavan enga.. mandabathula iruakana..

Sandhya: aama na.. Vetri anna kuda etho paakanumnu ponaru..

Vivek: sari na apa mandapathuku pora.. Ranjith kuda yarum ilaya..

Sandhya: ila Anbu anna irukaru.. apram rahul (Kavi's own brother) vanthurkaru..

Vivek: ohh.. paravalaye.. avanuku ipavathu veetuku lam varanumnu thonuchey.. sari da na poi Ranjitha pathutu apdiye mandabathuku kelambura.. Rams nee variya ila Sandhya kuda irukiya..

Ramya: varen da.. Ranjith annava pathutu na Sandhya kuda irunthukura nee mandapathuku kelambu.. Sandhya neeyum va enga kuda.. unaku oru surprise iruku.. (without letting Vanaja to speak both held Sandhya with them leaving vanjaya who wiped her lone tear seeing her son's retreating figure..)

(The trio went to Ranjith's room.. when Sandhya went inside stopped seeing her thatha paatis there.. both narayanan and Nadarajan had tears in their eyes seeing her.. she smiled and ran to them and hugged both of them tightly..)