Chapter 65

Recap: Aadhavan came to know about Sandhya's pregnancy..

(Aadhavan was not in his sense he was in his own world, his happiness has no boundary after hearing doctor's words.. Sandhya face palmed looking him and tried to keep his feet on the ground but litrally he was flying in the air.. though she tried to act like she was being normal she couldn't hide her blush thinking about the happenings in the doctor's room..)

(When they entered they were welcomed by the doctor..)

Doc: va anna.. hi Sandhya.. epdi da anna iruka.. paathu evlo naal aachi la..

Aadhavan: nallaruka di vaayadi.. nee epdi iruka, amma appa epdi irukanga..

Doc: ellarum fine na.. ipatha Ramya call panna.. morning konjam op paakanum pathutu relaxa avala poi pakalamnu iruntha adhukula avale call panni vishayatha sonna.. (Aadhavan smiled and moved a chair for Sandhya to sit and sat beside her while Sandhya looked them with a frown.. Aadhavan looked her confused face and smiled at her..)

Aadhavan: ma.. ithu Ramya, vivekoda best friend Tharika.. ivanga college timela irunthe enaku theriyum namma veetuku lam kuda naraya time vanthuruka..

Sandhya: ohh.. sorry enaku theriyathu..

Tharika: it's ok Sandhya.. Ramya una pathi naraya solliruka.. neega veetuku vantha apram nane unga ellarayum vanthu paakanumnu nenachitu iruntha but inga enaku shift timing adikadi change panite irukanga, so itha manage pandrathulaye naal poitu iruku leave la beda vittu elunthuka kuda mudila avlo tireda iruku adha vanthu paaka mudila.. sorry..

Sandhya: ayioo paravalanga.. adha inime nanga inga adikadi varumla.. but neega epa freeya irukingalo apa kandipa veetuku vanga..

Tharika: (smiled..) ok da.. sari vanga.. na already ellathayum arrange panita nama ulla polam.. (she stood from her place and asked Sandhya to follow her while Sandhya holds Aadhavan's hand and gulped..)

Aadhavan: baypdatha ma.. na irukanla..

Tharika: no worries Sandhya.. ulla baby healthya irukum vanga.. (she nodded with a smile and followed her inside the scanning room.. Aadhavan helped her to lay on the bed and got hold of hands tightly throughout the tests.. they came out after giving all the tests and sat on the chair with Sandhya's palms inside Aadhavan's hands in a comforting manner.. their trance broken when Tharika entered inside with a happy face.. seeing her face itself Aadhavan's face bloomed still he waited for her to tell them the news..)

Tharika: I got your results na.. but neega nenachathu tha ila.. (hearing her Sandhya's eyes welled up she holds Aadhavan's hand while he looked Tharika who has a mischievous smile on her face..)

Aadhavan: Thari.. enna soldra nee..

Tharika: aama da.. neega nenacha mari oru papa ila.. ulla rendu papa iruku anna.... (she exclaimed while both widened their eyes in an extreme surprise..)

Aadhavan: enna...

Tharika: yes.. it's twins anna.. (Sandhya blinked her tears and turned to Aadhavan while without wasting a second he placed his lips on her shocking both tharika and Sandhya..) ada paavingala.. (Tharika closed her eyes with her hands while he kissed Sandhya's lips and tears rolled down from his eyes.. Sandhya smiled and wiped his tears and pecked his lips and both parted within few seconds.. Sandhya closed her face with her hands embarrassingly looking Tharika who slapped her head while her eyes closing.. Aadhavan took her hands in his and kissed her forehead..)

Aadhavan: rendu papava.. epdi..

Tharika: epdiya.. (Aadhavan jerked hearing Tharika and left Sandhya's hands mentally face palming as the reality hits him.. Sandhya hided her face behind his shoulder looking Tharika who looked with wide eyes while he rubbed his nape without knowing how to manage the situation..)