Chapter 74

Recap: Kavi shared her worries about Aadhavan to sandhya..

(Sandhya jerked from her sleep and sat on the bed rubbing her eyes to see the surrounding was dim as it was night still..)

Sandhya: indha time la yaru kadhava thatrathu.. (she sighed when the door was again knocked.. hearing the continues knocks Aadhavan also stirred from the sleep and sat up on the bed..)

Aadhavan: yaru ma indha nerathula..

Sandhya: therila paakra.. (she got up from the bed but sighed hearing the another knock..) pchh.. varen... (with a shout she opened the door but stood shocked seeing Pandiyan with almost 10 men standing out side of the room.. she gulped looking the knife and sickle swords in their hands while Pandiyan smirked looking her sweaty face.. seeing him she tried to close the door but before that Pandiyan pushed the door wide open and entered inside with his men.. before she guess what is happening Pandiyan's sharp knife pierced Aadhavan's chest and followed by many cuts made the blood ozing from his body.. seeing everything Sandhya ran to Aadhavan and before she hold him Pandiyan stabbed the knife into Sandhya's stomach..)

"Aadhavaa....." she was screamed holding her stomach while Aadhavan jerked and switched on the light to see Sandhya who was breathing heavily holding her stomach..

Aadhavan: ma.. ennachi.. Sandhya.. inga paru.. (his voice made her trance broken, she opened her eyes to see Aadhavan who was sat beside her all healthy.. seeing him her eyes welled up she quickly got up and hugged Aadhavan tightly..)

Sandhya: Aadhavaa... (she tries to form words while he hugged her tightly and rubbed her back to soothe her anxiety.. her whole body was shivering while she clutched his head snuggling her face into his crook..)

Aadhavan: sshh..onum ila ma.. baypdatha.. inga paru na inga tha iruka.. onnum ila.. onum ila.. nee en kuda tha iruka.. safe aa iruka.. inga paru.. inga paru Sandhya.. alugatha di.. (she cried in his embrace while he was worried and tightened his hold around her and tried to calm down her..)

(After few minutes, Sandhya's breath got slow down as she came to her sense realizing everything was dream.. slowly she parted from him..)

Aadhavan: ma.. ennachi.. (without any words she kissed his forehead and let her lips lingering on his forehead for few minutes while Aadhavan pulled her and made her sit on his lap..) ma.. ethavathu ketta kanavu kandiya.. (she nodded wiping her tears.. he took a water bottle from the side table..) indha mudhala konjam thanni kudi.. (he made her drink the water and wiped her tears and she hugged him in reflex..)

Sandhya: onum ila.. oru ketta kanavu.. (she closed her eyes rested her face into his neck crook while he rubbed her back continuesly.. after few minutes, she parted from him and sat down from his lap..) sorry nga.. na.. adhu.. (he placed his finger on her lips and stopped her speaking as she was still struggling to get her words..)

Aadhavan: ssh.. onum ila.. etho kanavu avlotha matha padi onum ila nama safe aa irukom.. inum vidiyala, va paduthu thungalam.. ethuva irunthalum kalaila pesikalam..

(he kissed her forehead, eyes, nose and cheek followed by her lips to divert her from her worst nightmare.. after few minutes, both laid on the bed with her head on his chest while he hugged her tightly to him and rubbed her back continuesly and soon he slept while Sandhya left a relaxed sigh looking his calm sleeping face which gave her a peace.. she closed her eyes taking his sleeping face into her memory and slowly slept hearing her favorite lullaby his heart beat..)

(It was around 10 am in the morning, she opened her eyes to see Aadhavan sat on the beside her and wiping Aadhya's body and took a powder box to powder her body while Aadhya was giggling sat on his lap.. a small smile came out from lips as she tugged Aadhavan's shirt..)