Chapter 76

Hello all,

Here, after a long time.. who are all missing them and continuesly asking update.. thankyou so much for your love and patience🥹♥️

PS: it's warmup chapter.. epdi irukunu solitu ponga🫶

*******

Recap: Kavi got admitted in the hospital for getting stabbed in the attempt of saving Sandhya..

(When Aadhavan and Sandhya reached home, their heart ached hearing Aadhya's wheeling from inside.. Sandhya turned to Aadhavan but before she could say anything he ran inside and seeing him Aadhya who was in Keerthi's lap jumped down and ran to him..)

Aadhya: appaa...

(she hugged his legs tightly with her tiny hands while he lifted her immediately and kissed all over her face and hugged her tightly..)

Aadhavan: ennachi kutyma.. ethuku ipa alugura.. adha appa vanten la azha kudathu..

(Keerthi sighed looking them but soon her gaze fell on Sandhya who entered inside, seeing her she moved to her hugged her..)

Keerthi: Sandhya.. ennachi.. nee ok thana.. ethu problem ilaye..

Sandhya: adhellam ethuvum ila anni.. na nallaruken.. ennachi pasanga yen ipdi azhuranga..

(she looked down to found Sara who was crying sat on the couch looking everything.. seeing her Sandhya quickly took her in her arms and kissed her cheeks wiping her tears..)

Sara: aththa.. ungaluku... ethum aagalala.. thambi paapa.. nalla irukangala..

Sandhya: enaku enna da.. na nalla iruken.. Aadhu..

(hearing her Aadhya tilted her head from his neck and cried more looking Sandhya..)

Aadhavan: kuttyma.. azha kudathu.. amma ku onum ila da.. neeye paakurala.. amma nalla irukaa da..

Aadhya: amma..

(she hugged Sandhya in her one hand while her other hand fisted his collar..)

Sandhya: Aadhu ma.. ammaku onum ila.. bayapda kudathu.. en kuttyma strong girl thana ipdi lam azhuga maatale ava ennachi inaiku..

Aadhavan: onum aagala.. inaikum ava strong girl tha.. ava just namala miss pandra, more than us ava kutty papa thambiya miss pandra.. adha indha azhuga ila da ma..

(Aadhya nodded hee head while he wiped her tears with a smile..)

Aadhya: more than papa thambi, I missed you both.. appa, paati aththa kita azhuthanga ammaku vayithula adi patruchinu sollitu apa enaku bayam vanthuruchi theriyuma.. ammaku etho aaiduchonu nenacha..

Sandhya: achoo.. en pattu.. amma ku ethuvum ila da.. appa tha en kuda irukarula apram enna unaku bayam.. appa ena paathuka maatara.. paru nanga rendu perume nalla irukom..

(Aadhya wiped her tears and kissed Aadhavan's cheek and nuzzled into his crook while he patted her head and turned to Sara who looked them silently.. he smiled and got her from Sandhya and kissed her forehead while she layed on his other shoulder..)

Aadhavan: thangam.. enna da, adha mamavum aththayum vantomla.. yen bayapdringa..

Sara: mama.. aththaiku adi patruchinu ellarum azhuthanga.. amma, paati.. Aadhu ellarum azhuguratha paathu enakum azhuga vanthuruchi..

Aadhavan: achoo.. en thangame.. aththaiku onum ila da.. nammalam irukomla aththaya bathrama paathukalam.. okva..

Sara: hmm apram papa thambiyum okva.. (he smiled and kissed her cheek while Keerthi smiled looked them..)