Chapter 15

It's been 2 weeks.
Jessica and her mom still hadn't talked to each other. Not even a single word.Jessica was expecting that her mom would come and apologize but she never did.

But

In these past 2 weeks something positive happened too. Jessica was sitting on her fire escape stairs every night.
Not alone though.

Miles was there with her.
Even though they didn't talk much, they still were there every night looking at the night sky.

Miles was leaning on the same wall every time with a joint between his lips, while Jess was sitting on the steps with her head leaned on the railings of the stairs.

The strange thing was that even if they never seemed to talk, they were always comfortable with the silence and each other. They just kept a silent company to one another.

Sometimes Miles would be late -not that they had a specific time but still- since he had to take care of his jobs and by that, I mean him being The Prowler.

On school they weren't talking either, but they were for sure making a heavy eye contact for no specific reason.
Most of the time it was just Miles being lost inside her gorgeous, yet tired eyes, while Jess was just trying to understand what was he thinking and why he was looking at her. But it didn't really matter.

Jessica also managed to be on talking terms with Ganke again.
They were. Actually he was talking to her more and more as the days come by.
She felt...nice. To be honest she slightly missed Ganke's company and now that they are talking again, it made her feel a lot better.

Today was Sports Day. It was basically a day when instead of having classes you just played sports.

Miles took part on a basketball match while Jessica took part on a race. Shocking I know. But the truth is that Jessica can run really fast.

When he was alive, him and Jess used to be always in trouble, which made them run around the streets a lot.
Together the have been chased by cops and dogs, girls and boys, old people and workers. That's why they were never bored and that's how Jessica learned to run fast.

~Miles pov~

Today was Sports Day.
I had already played a basketball match and now we were taking a break.

I was sat on a bench with my uncle -he came for support- while I was looking at her.

She was sign up on a race and now she was stretching. She was wearing a tight, blue sport shirt with the number 8 in it, and some short leggings. She had made two braids like the ones I have, to keep her hair away from her face while she was running.
We were basically matching.

I couldn't help but notice how big her thighs are and the fact that she's wearing those shorts made them look even bigger. Jessica didn't have....big boobs but the size of her thighs is for sure more than enough to make up for it.

Not wanting to be that type of guy because i truly an not. I prefer personality over looks. But....
I'm not much of a boob guy nor an ass guy. I'm a thighs guy. Especially when it comes to her thighs.