13

After dinner my family gives isabella some birthday gifts. "Omg Debbie, jaz, Lewis you didn't have to" she says after receiving all there gifts. "Don't be silly isa, your like family" my mum replies making me smile.

"Wait there isa" I say and I run into the kitchen to get my present to her. I go back into the lounge where everyone is. "Here iss, happy birthday"

She opens it to reveal a silver Pandora bracelet and a card. "I asked your family back in spain to pick out a charm for you to make a bracelet" I explain the gift to her.

"Thankyou mase it's beautiful" she slides it carefully onto her wrist. "No problem, now open the card!" I say excitedly. For this i sit down next to her.

She reads it out loud:

To my beautiful grandchild,

Happy birthday dear your finally 22! This will probably be the last birthday I get to see of yours but I will always watch over you.

Isabella starts to cry and I wrap my arm around her.

Thankyou for coming to visit me, I had a great time with you. Don't tell the others but your my favourite!

Isabella chuckles through her tears then continues reading.

I love you more then you could ever know, never forget that. I hope I will get to see you again soon before I go but no matter where I am just know that I'll be by your side through everything.

Don't stop working hard and try to treat yourself sometimes instead of trying to please others. Everyone here misses you and we hope to see you soon!

Lots of love
Nan xx

Isabella doesn't say anything she just embraces me in a hug and cries into my shoulder. "Thanks so much mase that's the kindest thing anyone's ever done for me" she says through happy tears.

"You deserve it iss, I also have 1 more thing" I say reaching into my back pocket. I hand the gift to isabella. "No you didn't" she says reading the paper. I nod.

"What is it isa" summer says coming over to us. "Your uncle masey got me tickets to go to Spain with him and see my nana" she says smiling.

She again embraces me in a hug and summer joins in. "Group hug" she shouts and everyone comes over laughing and joining in with the hug.

"Thanks guys, this has been the best birthday" isa says as we all pull away from eachother. "No problem isa glad you had a good time" my dad says to her.

We chat for abit longer then say our goodbyes to everyone before getting into the car. "Thanks again mase" isa says and i put my hand on her thigh. "Don't worry about it, I can't wait to meet your family again" I reply.

We get a nandos at the end of the journey and go back to my place to eat it. After we finish the food, isabella gets her bag ready to leave. "Iss please stay" I say.

She tilts her head at me. "Again, I stayed last night too?" She asks. "I know but I like having you around" I say going closer to her.

"Plus last night reminded me of what it was like when we were together" I say now cm away from her face. Seeing isabella with my family again today reminded me of what we were like. I like her fuck it I think I love her. I don't think I ever stopped.

"Mase I miss you, I miss all the stuff we used to do" she says. "So do I iss, I still love you, I get it if you don't love me and all" I confess. "Mase I never stopped loving you, I've been inlove with you ever since we met 2 years ago" she responds.

Instead of continuing to talk I connect our lips. The kiss was amazing. Our lips moved together slowly, my arms snaked around isabellas waist and hers were around my neck.

"I've been wanting to do that for ages" I say after we pull away from eachother. "Me too" she responds. "Well I guess I'm staying then" she says making me laugh. "Yep" I say "you go up, you can borrow one of my hoodie I'll get us a water" I say and she nods.