1

I've just come back from spain, I left to visit my parents for a bit and to get away from all the lies and rumours. Someone posted an old pic of me kissing someone but the pic was taken way before me and mase got together but still masons fans thought that I cheated on him and then mason started believing the rumours aswell.

All of my friends believed me though that's why I love sophia, she stuck by side through all the hard times when mase broke up with me she was the first call I made.

Although I do miss him, I know he's probably moved on now, got a new girlfriend I mean it's been a year. Even if he missed me too how could I trust that he would ever believe me.

The car journey was fun, me and Sophia mainly just sang along to my Spotify playlist. My mind focused on seeing ben again for the first time in ages. The anticipation the whole car ride to stamford bridge was killing me.

We arrived early like Ben arranged so that we could walk around the pitch together and catch up before the game. When me and Sophia walked in we were given a pass that we put around our neck. Each step we took into the stadium all the memories of me watching mason play came back to me.

As If she could sense my distress, sophia carefully took ahold of my hand. We stepped out onto the pitch and were told that Ben would get here any minute. I look around taking everything in then I see him with kai  and this other women who was really pretty actually. I'm guessing masons new girlfriend.

I quickly look away when I hear Ben scream from the other side of the pitch.

"ISA OMG I MISSED YOU " Ben Is so stupid, everyone including mason turns around to look at me and I shake my head before sprinting with sophia to Ben on the otherside of the pitch. He holds his arms open wide and Sophia steps back letting us have our moment.

I run into his arms and he lifts me up into the air spinning me.  "Ben I missed you so much" I say into his chest and he laughs "I'm so glad your back."

After seeing me and sophia here and my hug with ben,  Kai runs over to us all. Sophia embraces him into a hug. "Hey isabella how are you?" Kai asks me. "Good thanks kai nice to see you again" he nods in agreement.

"Hi mason how are you?" I ask awkwardly. "Good, you?" I nod "I'm good, are you not going to introduce me to this pretty lady" I smile at her and she gives me a smile back. Well a half smile.

"Oh right yeah isabella, mia, mia ,isabella" I nod . "I'm his girlfriend" she adds. "Cool well it's nice to meet you mia, I'm going to go catch up with everyone, see you both around" mason nods "see you around isabella" he turns around and walks off his girlfriend mia saying nothing, not even a nice to meet you too isabella or a  hope I'll see you around.

"You ok?" Ben asks me and I nod "I'm fine lets catch up abit before the match yeah" he nods. Sophia and kai leave and me and ben both sit down on the grass. "I got you something" i say reaching into my bag. "Your favourite sweets from spain that i brought you last time" i give them to ben, his face lights up and i laugh at him.

"Omg thanks so much, these taste amazing". " your welcome".

After we talk for a while we start to get bored and do races. We get Sophia and kai to join in and it's so funny. I win nearly all of them but come second and third in a couple. Soon enough, mason and mia come over and join in liking the look of it.

After a race this little girls comes running over. She taps my leg and I look down at her, everyone looks over at us and listens. "Hello your very pretty, can I play too" my heart melts at this little girl. "Of course you can, what's your name beautiful?" I ask her "charlotte" I smile.

"Wow that's a lovely name, I'm called isabella,  where is your mummy or daddy charlotte" I ask her "over there isabella" she points over to a couple.

"OK shall we go ask your mummy and daddy if you can play, cmon I'll go with you" I take her hand and we walk over to her parents and ask whether she can play, of course they say yes and I put charlotte on my back and run to the others with her.

She giggles and squeals excitedly. I put her down and everyone gets up. "Everyone this is charlotte,my new little best friend" charlotte giggles and everyone says hello apart from mia until mason gives her a little nudge and she does a sarcastic hello charlotte .

We start to run and we all run really slow so charlotte wins but then mia runs fast and wins. "Charlotte what If just me and you do a race and see who wins" she nods excitedly. I went slow so she won but to be honest she was really fast for her age.

After the race we all sit down with her and talk."isabella what's your job, my mummy is a teacher and my daddy is a doctor" she tells me.

"I am a therapist, do you know what that is" she shakes her head "my job means that sad people come and talk to me and I try and make them happy again" she looks at me astonished. "I want to do that, I'm gonna be just like you when I'm older" I nod at her and smile. "Whats your job" she points at mason "I am a footballer" she smiles. "I go to watch my big brother play football every saturday" he smiles at her "really what's his name" he asks .

"He's called harry" she says "very nice" mason replies. "His girlfriends called isabella, Is your girlfriend isabella"  I shake my head and mason replies "no this is my girlfriend mia" mia says hi before giving me the dirtiest look ever.

We carry on talking with charlotte until her parents call her over. We all say bye to her and she gives me the biggest tightest hug.

"Aww she was so cute" I say and everyone agrees. "She really was, she liked the isabella charm" Ben says and we all laugh and mason smiles beside me.

We all get ready to watch the match and guess who I am in a box with. Sophia which is good and mia..