35

Today is a special dinner with man united to give out awards and things. I'm unsure of what to wear so today I'm going shopping to see the dresses.

I'm going with anouska Santos- luke shaws girlfriend because she is going to the event aswell.  First I try on a maxi red dress and it looks really nice but I still think a black dress would be better.

Anouska finds her dress, it's navy, and I try on a couple black dresses from different shops before finding this gorgeous off shoulder black dress which hugs my curves perfectly.

I buy the dress and me and anouska get lunch at a nearby cafe before she has to leave and pick up the kids from school. She drops me off at home before leaving to go get her kids.

I make some cookies for when lauren and dec come over after the event and we are gonna tell them about the pregnancy.

After I take them out of the oven, I hear the front door open and close. "Iss?" I hear mase shout. "In the kitchen" I shout back and he walks in. He wraps his arms around me from behind and kisses my neck. "Did you find a dress?" He asks. "Yeah" I reply. "Can I see it?" He whispers and I feel his breath on my neck.

"Nope" I say "not until I put it on" I add pulling away from his  embrace and he groaned making me laugh. "Well, how was training?" I asked. "Good" he replied and then went up for a shower.