Requests (closed) & Egg Information

In my stories, the eggs are actually dragon hybrids, half human, half dragon. They also don't normally use signs to communicate, they talk, but in some stories they will use signs. Below you will find descriptions of each dragon, from eldest to youngest! (My head canons included) 

1- Chayanne. 

In my writings, Chayanne's age ranges from 8-12, but for the sake of this, he is 12. He has blonde hair, green eyes, his signature skull mask, brown shorts, a short sleeved shirt that is purpled and green, and lastly, he has orange wings outlined with white. Scales are scattered all over him, and they are also orange. He has white horns, and a scar on the side of his face from a burn that he got at a young age. He also wears his floatie. 

2- Dapper.

I made it canon that Dapper is the oldest of the triplets by 6 and 4 minutes. He's 11. He had black hair, and he basically looks like Bad but with a top hat. His eyes are red, his wings are red, his scales are red, and he has pointed ears. He's always carrying a scythe. He wears a red sweater with long black jeans, and black boots. 

3- Leonarda. 

I also made it canon that Leo is the middle child of the triplets, hatching 4 minutes after Dapper, 11 years old. She's got wavy, long, navy colored hair, purple eyes, some light freckles, her red hat, a navy jacket, and blue jean shorts. She wears red sneakers with white socks. Her wings are navy, outlined in black, her scales are just navy, and she too has pointed ears. 

4- Ramón. 

Ramón is the youngest triplet, 6 minutes younger than Dapper, 11 years old. He has curly brown hair with a sparkling white streak, baby blue eyes, and a few freckles. He's usually wearing a long sleeved brown sweater and white shorts. He's got pointed ears, and his wings are baby blue with an outline of white. His scales are sky blue, and he wears black shoes with long white socks. That mustache he's got is a clip on. :D He has a scar on his left cheek from the Binary Code. 

5- Tallulah

Tallulah has curly brown hair, brown eyes, and lots of freckles. She is 9. Her ears are pointed, she wears a yellow sweater with a red skirt, and you can't forget her red beanie. The had black boots. Her wings are purple, as are her scales. She often carries her purple-blue backpack with a poppy on the back. The hearing aids too. :)

6-Richarlyson

I feel like we all see Richas the same way. He is also 9, but 6 months younger than Tallulah. They've got very curly dark brown hair that covers his brown eyes, the Brazilian jersey, brown shorts, and black shoes. He has a prosthetic leg. Green wings and scales, with of course the pointed ears. They also have sharper teeth than the other dragons. 

7- Pomme

Beloved French egg, 8 years old. She's got a polka dotted dress, the dress being light red, and the polka dots being green. She has an apple as a hat, two blonde braids that trail behind her, and blue eyes. Can't forget the blue and red marks on her face. She too has freckles. She has Mary Jane shoes and candy cane colored socks. Her wings are red, and her scales are green. She has slightly pointed ears.

Leave requests here ---> 

Boundaries: no smut (obviously), I can do heavy angst but it has to end happily, I'm bad with ships, but I can still do them, just.... Be nice. :D