𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

you slowly hear sounds of chatter and you feel a tight feeling around your left hand, slowly your eyes flutter open.

" oh my god aurora " your boyfriend says, slowly you turn your neck to look directly at wes hicks, wes and aurora have been dating for around a year now and it's been the happiest you've both been.

" wes " you slowly croak out, from the lack of water going in your throat.

wes slowly leans over to you and leaves a tender kind kiss on your lips, making you let out a small grin on your chapped lips.

you look around at your surroundings to see a wide eyed tara beside you in another bed, and the twins on the sofa in the corner and amber at the end of your bed.

" aura i'm so glad your okay " chad meeks martin says, giving you pitiful eyes, which then you give him a small nod and smile.

amber then walks over to you quickly giving wes the eye movement to move, which he does, amber slowly sits beside your bed holding onto your hand.

" i'm so glad your okay ari , i don't know what i would of done if you got hurt " she says whilst smiling at your pale face.

you give amber a small smile, you were never able to tell people your emotions, you preferred staying to yourself and not giving anyone else any hassle.

you then look over to tara who looks in even worse stats than you.

" we are so drugged up right now aura " she laughs whilst saying, causing you to giggle aswell.

you then hear the clicking of the door opening, making you look over.

to your surprise you saw sam carpenter aka taras older sister and a strange other man.

the one who hasn't been there for half of taras life yeah that one, let's just say aura keeps a sort of grudge for that.

sam then walks over to tara quite quickly.

" how are you feeling " sam says sincerely.

" you came " tara says in pure shock and admiration.

you wondered how tara could be shocked isn't it just a big sister thing that if your sisters stabbed and in hospital you come and see if she's alright?