Meeting Them

Nicki wakes up to her alarm ringing.
"Oh my god. I'm late for work." She said as she looked at a phone. "How did I sleep through my alarm?" She got out of bed, got in the shower and brushed her teeth.
"I can still make it at a decent time." She said as she ran outside to her car.
She tried to start it but the engine wouldn't start.
"What the hell!" She yelled. She then called into work.
"Hey Jamie, I'm gonna be late today my car broke down." She hung up the phone.
"Hey, you need some help." A tall light skinned man said as he knocked on her car window.
NICKI'S POV
I rolled my window down. Wow he's really cute.
"Uh yes, my car isn't starting."
"You want me to jump start it for you?" Cute and helpful, okay.
"Yes please, if you don't mind."
"Let me go get the cables out my car." He came back with the cables. Five minutes later my car started. I got out my car to thank him.
"Thank you so much."
"No problem at all, what's your name?"
"Onika and yours?"
"Aubrey but everyone calls me Drake. Can I get your number?" I smiled.
DRAKE'S POV
I held out my phone for Onika to put her number in.
"Sure." She took the phone out my hand and put her number in. I smiled at her, she has the prettiest smile and skin tone is perfect. Not to mention her tiny waist, and big boobs. She handed my phone back to me.
"Thank you for letting me have your number."
"Your welcome." She smiled. "I gotta go, thanks again." I opened and closed her car door for her. She drove off, I'm gonna make her mine.
NICKI'S POV
I got to the office. "Hey Jamie do I have any messages?" I asked my assistant.
"No but a Mr. Robert Williams is in your office waiting for you." He replied.
"How long has he been waiting?"
"About 15 minutes." He said as he and I walked to my office. Jamie turned around and went to his desk as I walked in my office.
"Hi I'm Onika Maraj and you are?" I said reaching out my hand to shake his.
"Hi I'm Robert Williams. You probably know me as Meek Mill." Meek who? I thought in my head.
"Nice to meet you. What can I do for you today?" He smiled at me.
"A lot actually." He bit his lip. I mean he's attractive but I'm not really feelings his attitude as of right now.
"Well I'll be happy to help." I smiled.
"First I want you to manager my upcoming artist. Secondly I want you to let me take you out to lunch."
"I would love to manage your artist after I meet with him or her."
"Great so how about we go out to lunch and then after that I'll call my artist KashDoll."
"Is that the only way I'll be able to meet KashDoll?" I laughed.
"Yes Ms. Maraj it is. So I'll be back at 2 to take you to lunch."
"Okay, see you then." I said and he left. Jamie walked in my office.
"I saw how he was looking at you girl, he's feeling you."
"Nosey ass." I laughed. "I'm not really feeling him though."
"Why not?"
"I mean he's cute but he has a cocky vibe."
"Mhmm. Oh btw your late to a staff meeting."
"Really?" He nodded his head, I walked out my office to go to the meeting.
"Since Onika's late, she can do the coffee run." My boss said I sighed.
"Does everyone know what they want?" He handed me a sheet of paper with everyones orders on it.
I left work to get the coffees, I walked down the street to Starbucks. I ordered the 12 dofferent types of fraps, and mochas.
I walked out of Starbucks and some man bumped into me. The coffee spilled on the ground.
"I am so, so sorry." He said as he picked up the coffee I dropped. He stood back up. "I'll get you some new ones."
"Thank you." I laughed.
"You have a really nice smile."
"Thanks, what's your name?"
"Safaree, yours is?"
"Onika."
"I'm sorry Onika for spilling all that coffee." He said as we walked back into StarBucks. He paid for the drinks and gave them to me.
"Thanks."
"Your welcome." We walked out of Starbucks and went our separate ways.
"I wish he would have asked for my number." I said to myself as I walked back to the office. I gave out everybody's orders. After the meeting I went back to my office and Robert was there.
"You ready for lunch beautiful?"
"As ready as I'll ever be." He opened the door for me, so I could walk out before him.
MEEK'S POV
Damn she fine as hell. Small waist, fat ass, big boobs, and a pretty face, she's perfect. I looked at her butt as she walked head of me. We walked to my car.
"So where are we going?" She asked
"Panino."
"Oh okay." We got to the restaurant, our conversation was dull. I paid for the bill and we left.
"That was really nice thanks for taking me out."
"It was my pleasure. KashDoll is at my office waiting to meet you, so we should get there."
"Alright." We make it to my office. Onika sits and talks with KashDoll for an hour. After the hour she said needs time to think about managing her.
"So I'm going to set up 3 gigs and if she does good on all three I'll manage her." Onika said as she shook my hand, she hugged KashDoll and walked out my office.
"Tomorrow I'll be you the papers to sign in agreement of this deal." Onika said I smiled.
"Okay see you then."
NICKI'S POV
I walked out and walked to the car when someone called my name.
"Onika!" I turned to see who it was.
"Hi Safaree." I said when he came up to me. "I'm suprised to see you again."
"Same, can I take you out to dinner later, to apologize again for wasting all your coffee earlier." I smiled showing no teeth.
"Yea, what time do you want to go out."
"How about 7?" I looked at my schedule for the day to see of I had any plans.
"Okay sure."
"Here." He handed me his phone "Give me your number."
I put my number in his phone.
"I'll talk to you later." He walked to his car. I was smiling so hard. I drove back to work.
____________________________________
Hope you all like it.

Comment and Vote.

Sorry of it was boring so far