Chapter 21

NICKI'S POV
I got to the airport and saw my mom and Caiah standing out side waiting for me. I parked my car right in front of them.
"Hey mommy. Hey Caiah." I said as I got my car and hugged them.

"Hi Onika, took you long enough to get here." My mom said jokingly.

"Sorry mom. I said hey Caiah." I said while taking his ear buds out his ear.

"Chill Nic.. I was listening to Kanye new album." He put his ear buds back in. I looked at him confused, I know my little brother did not just talk to me like that.

"I told you he was a handful Onika. " my mom said. I grabbed one of Caiahs suitcase and put it in car.

"Help your sister put the bags in the car." He kissed his teeth and did as he was told. After talking to mom for a little bit me and Caiah got in the car so we could leave.

"So Caiah how's school?"

"It's cool." He said nonchalantly.

"How are your grades?"

"A couple of A's, C's and a D." That's not that bad.

"Oh well I'm gonna need you to bring that D up."

"Sure."

"I'm ser-" I got cut off by my phone ringing. I answered it on bluetooth.

"Hey Rihmeek."

"Hey Baby. You coming over tonight?" Micaiah looked at me and laughed. I turned my bluetooth off and put my phone to my ear.

"No I can't. I have my little brother."

"How old is he?" Meek asked.

"14." Meek laughed at me.

"He's old enough to be in a house by himself."

"No he's not and he's my responsibility so I can't leave him home alone."

"Ard.. call me when you get home. I'ma come see you."

"Okay Meek." He hung up. I put my phone back down and noticed Micaiah was staring at me.

"What?" I asked him with a joking attitude.

"Was that ya boyfriend?"

"Mind your business, Micaiah." I said as stopped at the red light.

"So when he comes over tonight yall gon have sex?" I looked at him shocked.

"No and how do you know he's coming over tonight?" I started driving again.

"He has a loud ass voice. I heard yall whole conversation." I wanted to laugh because he wasn't lying Meek is so loud.

"Watch your mouth Caiah."

"So yall don't have sex at all?" I laughed at him but didn't answer his question. "You expect me to belive your a virgin?" He laughed in disbelief at his own statement.

"What is that supposed to mean? You think I'm just going around having sex with anyone..."

"I don't know. Are you?"

"I'm done talking about sex with you." He laughed.

"Wow."

"Wow what?"

"Never thought my sister would be a thot." He said as he put his ear buds back in. I plucked his neck.  "Ow. Why you do that?"

"Because you called me a thot. That's disrepectful."

"Truth hurts." He leaned his seat back and proceeded to take a nap. In my head I couldn't help but think he was right.

MEEK'S POV
Nicki just called me because she just made it home. I'm about to go over there and chill with her.

"Ard young bull I'm out." I said to Chino as I put my remote control down.

"Ard. We gon finish this game when you get back." I dapped him up and left.

"Nicki come open the door." I said on the phone as I got out my car. As I got on the porch she opened the door.

"Hey Rihmeek." He stood on her tippy toes to kiss me.

"Wassup baby girl." I kissed her then walked into the house. I followed her to the living room.

"Where's the young bull?"

"My brother?" She asked as we sat down on the couch. I put my arm around her.

"Yea. What's his name?"

"Micaiah, he's upstairs playing 2k."

"Okay. Walk me upstairs to meet him." She looked at me, raised her eyebrow and laughed.

"No."

"Why not?"

"Cause I don't want to introduce you to him to early in our relationship."

"Ard I feel y-" Micaiah walked in the living room.

"So this is your boyfriend Nicki?" He looked at me, like he was disappointed in her.

"What's up young bull." I said as I reached my hand out to dap him.

"My name is Micaiah not young bull." I put arm back around Nicki and laughed at him.

"Ard Micaiah. I respect that you corrected me."

"Yea." He said nonchalantly.

"Ugh Caiah this is Meek." Nicki said.

"Meek Mill?"

"Oh you heard of me." I said.

"Yea I have. You got a reputation and I don't appreciate you around my sister. " I looked at him cofused.  I wonder what he's heard about me.

"Caiah chi-" I cut Nicki off.

"Nic it's cool he's tryna watch out for his sister. But Micaiah you don't have to worry about me and Nicki, I got her."

"Fuck outta here." He said under his breath.

"Micaiah go upstairs. I'll talk to you later." Nicki said sternly. Micaiah went back upstairs.

"I'm sorry about that Meek."

"It's cool Nic. I'ma go. I'll text you later." I kissed her cheek then left.

___________________________________
Hope yall like this.
Sorry for any errors.
I know I don't update this as much.
Sorry.
Thanks for reading.
Vote and Comment please.
Yall see those wrestling videos about Meek and Drake. They had me geeked. Lmao