Chapter 23

RECAP:
NICKI'S POV
(The next morning)
I woke up got ready for work then woke up Caiah. I tapped his shoulder s couple times that didn't work then I tickled him.

"What Nic?" He said as he turned over so his back was facing me.

"Get up your coming to work with me... later today we're getting you registered to go to the high school here." He yawned then finally got his lazy ass up. He got some clothes out his suitcase and I ironed them for him. Once we were both ready we got in the car and left. I dropped him off at my job, Jamie is gonna keep his eye on him. I rode over to Meeks job real quick.

I got there, there was no one but him there and he was sitting in his office.
"Hey Rihmeek." I pecked his lips.

"Wassup Nika." He picked me up and took me to the back of his office.

"What's up with-"

"Hush Nic." Meek said cutting me off as he pressed his lips against my neck.
He began to slide my skirt down.
"I'm gonna break you outta your shell for good."

NICKI'S POV
He kissed me repeatedly and sucked on my neck nonstop. His fingers ran through my hair, knocking out my bun. "Meek stop." I said in between my moans. "Forreal stop." He slide his fingers inside me.

"Come on baby girl. Just enjoy it." I put my hand on top of his wrist and tried to get him to stop.

"We're at your job. We can do this tonight." He stopped and removed his fingers.

"I guess I just can't break you out your shell. You like a damn turtle." He said seriously but I laughed.

"Whatever." I fixed myself and my clothes.

"I'll see you later I guess." He said with what seemed like an attitude. I pecked his lips and left to go back to my job.

MICAIAH'S POV
I'm sitting in Nicki's office with her assistant or whatever he is, Jamie.

"So Jamie, your really cool with my sister right?"

"Yea why?"

"How serious is she about Meek Mill?"

"To be honest, I have no idea..." he told me.

"Is he her first boyfriend that you know of?" I'm really not trying to be nosey, I just wanna make sure my sister is cool.

"Umm I don't know if he was her boyfriend but she was really into this guy named Safaree-" I cut him off.

"What happened?"

"She stop talking to him for Meek."

"Oh."  I put my earphones in and got on my phone. Nicki walked in.

"Hey Caiah. Hey Jamie." Jamie and I said hey back in unison.

"Caiah we gotta go get you registered for school." I got up and put my phone in my pocket.

"Where were you at?" I asked her as we walked out of her office.

"I had to handle some business." She replied.

"Sure. So what school am I going to?"

"James Monre High.. it's the closet school to our house." we got in her car. She was on the phone with Meek until we got to the school.

"Caiah, you mind staying home by yourself for a couple hours on Friday?" She said before we got out the car.

"Nah I don't mind. Where you going?"

"To a party." We got out the car and walked inside the school. After a 30 minute conversation with the principal, we went on a tour of the school. Some guy walked up to me.

"Wassup my name Marcus."

"Sup' I'm Micaiah..."

"That's ya ma?" He said side eyeing Nicki. I laughed.

"Nah that's my sister."

"Damn. She fine as hell. No disrespect to her."

"It's cool. Everyone says that."

"What grade you in?" He asked me.

"9th what about you?"

"Same." Nicki walked up to us. Marcus looked star struck.

"Caiah who's your new friend?"

"This is Marcus."

"Hey Marcus, I'm Caiah's sister Nicki."
"Ard Caiah I'll see you later. Here's your schedule. Just finish the rest of this school day." She handed me the schedule.

"You picking me up later?"  She nodded her head yea and walked away.

"Lemme see ya schedule." I handed it to him. He read over it. "We got the same B2 and A1. Follow me." He handed me back my schedule.

NICKI'S POV
I went back to work. Filled put some paper work then called up KashDoll and booked her next performance. I'm thinking about assigning her to someone else, so I don't have to work with Meek anymore.  I don't like mixing business with pleasure. I went to see my boss to see if it was okay with him.

"Sir, do you mind if I get KashDoll signed with someone else?"

"Why Ms. Maraj?"

"I just think it's best for her to have someone that she actually flourish with. I do alot here and I have too many other clients."

"Okay I understand. See of Mr. Jefferson would like to be her manager. Just make sure you get all her paperwork transfered properly."
I left his office and called Meek to let him know.

______________________________________
Hope yall like this chapter.
Sorry I haven't updated in a while.
My fault for any errors.
Only a few more chapters left.