Chapter 9

Recap:
"I'm Safaree, nigga, who the fuck are you?"
"I'm Meek. Aka Nicki's boyfriend."
"Boyfriend?" He asked.
I just told you, you can't claim me." Nicki pushed me.
"Nicki why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend?" He asked
"Why would she need to?" I said.
"I don't... Robert mind your business."She said.
"Who is Robert?"
"That's my real name nigga,  mind ya god damn business." I said.
"Nicki, why this nigga drive you here?" I asked her.
"Cause she was just at my house." He grabbed her hand and led her to the side of the car.
"Why the fuck were you at his house?" She ignored my question She got in the car. He got in the car too.
SAFAREE'S POV
"Nicki what's going on? And be honest with me." I said as I drove her back to her house.
"What do you mean?"
"Don't act stupid. Who was that guy?"
"He's my business partner and we went out on a date or two."
"Have yall fucked?"
"No, I promise we haven't... I haven't done anything sexual with either of you." 
"Okay.. Onika I really care about you." I said sternly.
"I care about you too but I'm trapped in the middle... and there's someone else you don't know about, I might as well tell you know." We pulled up at her house.
"Another one? Damn..." I noticed the car in her driveway that isn't hers. "That's his car?" She nodded her head yea.
"Don't hate me.... his name is Aubrey and he has a daughter but he's trying to work it out with his ex so I don't have feelings for him like I do for you." She said quickly.
"Why were you stringing me along like you actually care?" I parked the car.
"It's not like that.." I pressed the button so the door would unlock. "Really? Your kicking me out?" She asked.
"I'm looking for a committed relationship." She put her hand on mine.
"Please just come inside so I can explain this to each of you at the same time." I took a deep breath and unbuckled my seat belt.
"You have one chance. ONE." We got out the car and went the house, Aubrey came in after us. Fifteen minutes later Meek came in.
NICKI'S POV
I looked at them and took a deal breath. I feel like so a whore. Meek was sitting in the loveseat, Safaree is on the couch and Aubrey is sitting in my office chair.
"So I gathered each of you here because I think its time I told each of you the truth."
"Nicki who are these guys?" Aubrey asked.
"Aubrey, this is Robert aka Meek.. and that's Safaree.." I motioned to each of them.
"Tell these niggas you with me.." Meek said, I ignored him.
"Let me get straight to the point. I have feelings for each of you... Aubrey you're a sweetheart; I was drawn to you from the first moment we met when you helped me start my car." He smiled. Meek and Safaree scowled at me.
"Safaree when you spilled all the coffee on me and then paid for some new ones, I thought you were a dorky gentleman and I was right,  I really do appreciate you and I care about you."
A small smirk came on his face. This is one of the hardest descisions I've made in a long time.
"Robert when we first meet I didn't want anything to do with you. But overtime I realized how much of a great guy you are. And under that tough demonor you're amazing." He bit his lip and cocked his head to this side, he had a grin on his face. 
"Yall heard her she wants me.." Meek said.
"Shut the fuck up." Safaree said. Meek stood up and walked towards him. Safaree stood up too.
"Who are you talking to nigga. I'd beat ya ass." Meek said as he got closer to Safaree.
"Try it ni-"
"Can yall please sit the fuck down!" I said interrupting Safaree. They both sat down.
"Nic which one of us are you gonna chose? I get that you have feelings for all of us... but we can't wait forever for you. You gotta let us know now." My heart dropped when Meek said that.. I just don't know.
__________________________________
Hope yall like this chapter.
Sorry if there's any errors.
Sorry it's short but there's a reason for that.
Comment for who you want her to be with and whoever out of Meek, Drake, and Safaree qets the most comments... that's who I'll keep the main focus on in the book.