Episode 2. Life Trapped in The Maze!

So the first week was normal getting settled and stuff, though Scott and Owen stayed distant from mostly everyone but a group of people, Mohwee, Rasbie, Magic, Gracie, Ben, Apo, & Soup!

Scott: *walking with Owen to a meeting* I swear if an argument breaks out I'm leaving!

Owen: I can't blame you!

At The Group Campfire

Scott: *groans and flies on top of the gazebo, landing in the leaves opening his wing looking at the stars*

Owen: *leans against a post of the gazebo below Scott*

Gracie: Now that everyone here, we all have noticed the maze is harder, more unpredictable and the new names, and only one person has shown up, the other question is clearing two, and what are we going to do!

Squidny: Scott do you know the other names by chance?

Scott: ...

Owen: Tell em Scott!

Scott: *sighs and flies down landing in the middle of the group* I know all of them, Jimmy my husband, Tango is Jimmy and my boyfriend, and Zed, and Impulse are Tango best friend or brother in a way! Jimmy a golden canary cod, Tango a blaze born, Impulse is a phantom, and Zed a goat, but has creeper DNA! The stupid creator are planning on using some of the people I'm close to against me!

Owen: He'll do anything to protect those he loves! Even give himself up! He's killed himself before to protect others!

Scott: I don't know if my immortality still effects here, but will see! Know can I go back to not caring about anything!? *strong amount of sas in his tone, acting more like his Witch Craft self*

Magic: Sure Scott!

Scott: *flies back up, in his head* I thank Witch Craft so much for making a side of me be so cold, Wait a minute why I haven't I tried.... *soulmate connection not soul bound* Jimmy?

Jimmy: *sc* Scott, oh Scott love please tell me your safe!?

Scott: *Sc* Kinda....

Jimmy: *sc* what do you mean by kinda?

Scott: *says outload while thinking it* Trapped in a maze that was created as a show to kill people!

Jimmy/The Group: What?!

Scott: Nothing! *sc* Yeah....

Jimmy: *sc* I'm trapped in cell with Zed right now, he's confused!

Scott: *sc* holds his hand and just forces on me then he'll be able to hear me, and think back as well!

Jimmy: *sc* ok! *outload* Zed grab my hand just focus on Scott!

Zed: Ok....

Scott: Hey Zed!

Zed: Scott, How?

Scott: Mines and Jimmy soul mate connection! Anyways have they said anything about when you guys go in somewhere or, anything with the others?

Zed: I heard them say something about Tango and Impulse!

Jimmy: Can confirm that, I also hear they are planning it in a couple weeks!

Scott: Of course....

Zed: What's going on!?

Jimmy: Hey Flower?

Scott: Petal, Zed, have either of you hear of the the show Outsiders?

Both: Yea!

Jimmy: I watched it with Joel, Martyn, Grian, and Lizzie! I thought I saw you hosting it!

Zed: With team Zit!

Scott: Yeah....I was in it last time.... Well now your cast of Outsiders! Welcome to the show that's not really a show, they take people from their life just to kill them, and make fake identity to make what their doing justified because everyone that gets thrown in are criminals! You have to remember who you are, or you can end up killing someone!

Jimmy: Wait, Owen?

Scott: Yeah, that was Owen....he killed Apo, but everyone alive, they didn't kill us last time, but this time they are going to try to but my magic should keep everyone safe!

Owen: Scott!

Scott: *Didn't hear him*

Owen: *sigh* Scott Alpin Solidarity Major!

Scott: Ack! *almost falls off the gazebo* What!?

Owen: Meeting over!

Scott: Ok! *sc* one sec!

Jimmy: Ok!

With Jimmy, Zed, Tango, and Impulse!

Jimmy: *soul bound* Tango!

Tango: *soul bound* Yeah Jimmy?

Jimmy: *sb* Tango where going to be put in a killer maze, you and Impulse in a couple of weeks, Scott their, just keep him safe!

Tango: *sb* Dont worry I will!

The Maze

Scott: *sighs* Fuck this shit!

Owen: Scott....

Scott: I'm fine just pissed....

Owen: Well get through this!

Scott: *smiles* Right...

Words: 712