Episode 4. Clearing 2

Deep In The Maze

Scott: Duck!

Everyone: {Ducks}

Scott: {Shots a creeper that was up ahead}

Owen: Good catch that would have been a pain since they mutated!

Scott: Yeah… {His tail swishes}

Owen: Whats up? I can tell you’re stress…

Scott: I’m fine Owen….

Owen: {Points to his tail}

Scott: {Looks, his tail swishing back an forth more then normal} Damn it… Of course I’m stress, I’m worried my theory if going to be right….

Owen: What theory?

Scott: {Galactic} That the watchers created this game show as another way to feed like they did with the Life Series….

Apo: {Galactic} What!?

Owen: {Galactic: You forgot he understands galactic….

Scott: {Nods}

Owen: {Galactic} I’ll explain later….

Krow: {Looks back to them to the others} Are they really having a whole conservation in another launage that seems like only those three know….

Magic: They are, so what!

Red: We should just keep and eye on them Krow….

Krow: Right….

Scott: Owen your side!

Owen: {Shots an arrow}

A Skeleton arrow flies through as the skeleton gets hit by Owen Arrow…

Scott: {Knocks the arrow out of the air with his sword} That was to damn fucking close…

Owen: Language!

Scott: {Rolls his eyes}

Apo: He’ll never listen….

Owen: I know…

Scott: {Notices the purple flower backing up a bit}

Owen: Scott…

Scott: I’ll be fine…. {His voidrian wings flutter lightly but stay close to his side hidden}

Apo: {Looks at Owen and signals} “Keep an eye on him?”

Owen: {Nods}

As they keep walking a couple member of the group can see Scott coughing a lot more as they keep going deeper, and the changes in the maze it keeps getting more and more dangerous that everyone on high alert more than ever…..

Scott: {Coughs to the side you can see a mix of purple and red, mutters} Damn it…

Owen: {Looks to Scott worried} Where almost to Clearing two right Magic?

Magic: Yeah! They changed the time to sunset already!?

Scott: We need to hurry! {Coughs again}

A lot of getting through both mobs and traps and they make it to Clearing Two when it becomes night, and those who can hear well hear a splash in the distance….

Scott: You heard that?

Owen: Yeah!

They can hear stomping coming from the open door to the maze!

Scott: Come on!

The group starts running and Scott stops at a lake looking into it….

Owen: Scott: