Burned by Loss

My heart is weighing me down. It's heavier than my bones. A type of pain I could have never imagined. But it's now here. The pain of a shattered past with blurry memories. It's a time I wanted to gratefully remember, but I now want to forget. It hurts so, so much. Knowing I can't experience it all over again. Having to accept the outcome and acknowledge someone else's decision. I am speechless. Now I'm here trying to write down what I feel hoping I might be able to move on. Is it weird to say that I just now noticed how madly I am in love with him? Now that everything we built together crumbled apart as I look at the ruins.

You were a blue wonder, my sun shining bright across my entire world. Once my hero in red, the one who I adored. You are one of a kind and I always felt like a queen by your side. And so together we played in multiplayer mode. You were my arrow and I was your bow. But I thought we would be stronger in multiplayer mode. That we would last longer. And I hoped your flares wouldn't burn me down. You left me devastated with so much pain. I can't endure the amount that my body and my mind have to deal with. But here we are. No longer together as one, but two individuals who once met. And just like a stop at a train station, we came, settled down, and moved on. Now all of you that remain are the ruins of a blue wonder. Someone I once discovered. I have to let go of the one thing that made me the best of me. The one that is you.