CH-17

[Tiarra]

she smells good, so addicting. I've been waiting this for so long. I'm starting to move my hands to her back, I want to feel the heat of her body, i held her to move closer to me.

"a-ano pong ginagawa niyo?" she ask me stuttering, do i look monster to her. why is she afraid at me.

"Obviously, I'm trying to flirt you." I'm so pissed after what i see earlier it's making me more angry. am i not attractive, many man/woman want my attention and here is she ignoring my beauty, thinking about it makes more frustrated.

"kakapasukan palang po, hindi nyo nga po ako kilala, syaka straight po ako." damn, my anger issue. I can't control this time. I pinned her hard at the wall, I'm so mad right now.

"aray" she groaned after i pushed her.

"serves you right, don't be so hard headed. I don't like people disobey my order." i said while looking at her eyes.

"lalabas na po ako kung wala po kayong sasabihin sakin, kahapon ka pa" oh i forgot she slapped me, I smile a bit. time to repay me siah.

I kissed her like there's no tomorrow this lips of her is exclusively mine. she didn't reciprocate my kisses that's why I bite again her lips..like i did yesterday. I expect that she will slapped me again but luckily she didn't. I smile while we are kissing.

"tama na po" she pushed me a little bit, I think she will gonna be cry. I stop immediately after seeing her puffy eyes are in red.

"I-im sorry" i said, i hold her hand before I hugged her. I just can't control myself when I'm frustrated.

"a-about earlier, I marked you as present just don't be late again." she didn't responds of what i said so i look at her and now she's sleeping at my chest.. I carry her and laid her at my bed. I have my secret room here incase if i didn't go home.

she's peacefully sleeping like a baby, you're so beautiful love, those long eyelashes, pointed nose, natural pinkish lips..all of her is so perfect. This woman deserves to be praise of her undeniable beauty, i know her well since then I know she's kind but sometimes too hard headed.

I ordered foods before i start to do some papers works, I just let her sleep. I know she's tired, I don't know if she's still working. I'll help her anyway.

**knocking**

I immediately stand up when i heard the knock, i think that's the food that I ordered.

"8,200 po lahat Ma'am" he's smile at me, i just rolled my eyes tss my smile is precious and it's only for my baby. siah, I give him 10,000 pesos.

"keep the change" I said to him, and now he's smiling, he looks idiot. I close the door seeing his smile makes me puke.

TO BE CONTINUED!!
pt.2 of this chapter will be next.
pov of alchene.

Thank you to those readers who vote and added my stories to their reading list and library, I appreciated so much. If you want to suggest name of characters, places even the flow of this story, free to dm me.