The Teams and Solo Students

For this chapter, I want to influence some ideas, even without deciding them myself. I'll let you decide. I could imagine the students including Lincoln, his friends, those four alternate sisters, etc being the students among others for this, whoever is nerdy enough and interested. Lucy and Haiku could also be included as well. Inspiration for them as students is thanks to TheAmazingPeanuts. I'm thinking of, attending the class if they're interested, Lincoln, his friends, Ronnie Anne, Sid, Lisa, Lucy, Haiku, those four alt sisters, and the alt versions of the following: Cricket, Meli, Adelaide, and Darcy. The original Darcy could join the fun as well. Maybe.

The OCs of Tales of Camp Lakewood, Road to Royal Woods: A Rope of Sand, and TLH: The Next Chapter, could be students as well. Though I'll leave them out not out of prejudice against them(and I'm not a fan of prejudice), but for simplicity and to avoid agitating people and other factors.

I'm thinking of myself, somewhat with help from some of my TTS characters, teaching the class.

Those besides me that follow TAP's DeviantArt page are aware of Lana(11) being Cricket(11)'s girlfriend in one universe, and Liam and Lulu(alt Lana) being a thing in another. Perhaps Liam and the alt Cricket, whatever her alternate name should be, could share Lulu. Polyamory. Though what could be done about Clyde, alt Winston, and Lauren?

I could think of the multi-age school existing in a crossover between several universes. For one of them, I'm thinking of a Loud House continuity in which those four alt sisters, plus their friends Adelaide, Carlitos, Cricket, Meli, Darcy, etc.(I'm thinking of excluding Lindsay Sweetwater, not out of bias, but because she is obsessed with Lincoln.) escape an apocalypse and end up in the main universe, going by different identities to avoid confusion with the main versions they would reside with. Or perhaps just Cricket, Meli, and Darcy, either with or without Adelaide and/or Carlitos) follow Lana, Lola, Lisa, and Lily through the portal to escape their dimension being consumed by a black hole. It could be all the Louds still living at the Loud House five years later(sans the parents maybe) and their friend groups and partners escaping the consumption, or perhaps just those seven Louds escaping.

The others could be the Kraekkarian continuity by DeviantArt user Syfyman2XXX with Kema, Serena, Bulla, Niora, Afton, and their families(perhaps including Kai and the Neus by BRSstarJV), The Ghost and Molly McGee, Kiff, and Hailey's On It. Other shows like those included in the RPs by me and Isaacsticker could be potential candidates as well. Other universes include those by text-to-speech video hobbyists like the following: SamJoe404, SuperSwirlyTitan198, CoolDude503, that green neko, etc. Maybe that universe by Chris Montoya(nectro250 on DeviantArt, Twitter, and Instagram) might be a candidate as well. Though there are factors of it that I'd do without, as established via other surveys of mine. Other LH universes with OCs are welcome as well.

The questions I ask you for this chapter are the following:

1. Who would the ideal students be for the class? Some of the students could also be teachers if student-teachers are a thing.

2. Which teams do you think would be established? Would it be based on my (and/or maybe my cohort(s)) choices as (a) teacher(s), the choices of the students, or both?

3. Who would be going solo?

The next chapter starts off with teaching the students about the creation of languages.