A truth and a lie

𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓮𝔁𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓸𝓯 𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓴𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 _ 𝓔𝓭𝓰𝓪𝓻 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓷 𝓟𝓸𝓮

I was twirling and dancing to a melody so energetic that it made my heart pump in my ears. The floor was warm and vibrating with mad energy from everywhere. He looked at me with familiar eyes that I swear I've seen somewhere. We circled each other, beating the marble floor with our feet. The people around us were dancing merely as well, but you can see from their awe that we were the center of the dance, the center of the energy, the center of the whole world. A king and a queen dancing under the moon and pulsating energy through the entire earth.

"You look like the sun shining so brightly, my love" his warm voice whispered in my ears, making my body tingle. It was love so deep in my bones mixed with so much passion and lust that made my cheeks burn and my eyes water. He was my moon, He was my king, He was my partner and the chaos to my balance. I circled him, touching his black velvet suit with my hands, but when I looked at my hands it was shimmering with so much light, so much energy, this is not ordinary circle energy, I thought.

"Look my love, my hands they are glowing" I said in a whisper. He took my hands in his, tugging me to come closer, grabbing them gently and blowing a light kiss on them. They glowed brighter and hotter than ever, that's when he smiled and looked at me. "Of course darling this is the circle power, you and me we are the source of it, we are invincible darling" he said with such burning passion, for a fleeting moment I couldn't tell if his passion was for me or for my power. His warm eyes turned shimmering gold, the glowed with something I couldn't fathom, is it love... No, it was madness.

I tried to pull away, but he was stronger. Pulling me toward him, he hissed in my ears "you and me my love are absolute power, you and I opened the veil and made humanity beg for our mercy, you and me my love are the sun and the moon, we are THE CIRCLE" I tried to break free, tried to reach for the circle power, a burst of light erupted from every cell in my body making the palace crumble and the people scream.