Olivia's Secret Daughter

Olivia was sitting in her living room going over a file when her door opened and Kimmy walked in. Kimmy was Olivia's 15 year old daughter.

"Hi sweetheart."

"Hi mom" She said sitting next to Olivia. Resting her head on Olivia's shoulder

"How was your day?" Olivia asked kissing her daughters head.

"Tiring. What about you?"

"Same old same old." Olivia looked at her watch seeing it was almost 9 o'clock. "Are you hungry Kim?"

"yeah. can I have Mac n cheese."

"Sure why don't you go get some pajamas on and ill make your Mac n cheese."

"Okay."  Kimmy got up going to her room and changed into her pajamas removing her makeup and putting her hair in a messy bun. she knew none of her moms friends knew she existed. but she understood she knew her mom loved her and she loved her mom.

Kimmy walked out to the living room and laid on the couch. Olivia was in the kitchen making the Mac n Cheese when her phone rang.

"Its cragen" Kimmy said handing Olivia the phone.

"Benson" She said splitting the Mac n cheese into two bowls.

"You are needed Vic wont talk" Cragen said. Olivia sighed she just wanted a quiet night with her daughter.

"Alright." With that she hung up.

"Ill be in bed when I'm done eating and done washing my bowl." Kimmy said somewhat disappointed.

"Ill be home soon I promise".

"I know now you should get going before all the wild teens and beer arrives." Kimmy joked Olivia laughed putting on her coat.

"love ya butthead" she said kissing kimmy's head.

"love you too butthead senior." With that Olivia left and Kimmy ate her food.

"What do we got?" Olivia asked walking up to her fellow detectives.

"15. Hayley Dennis. found bloody and beaten walking in central park."

"Okay.."

when Olivia walled into the room with the Vic she sat down and and after an hour started to get her to talk.

When Olivia got home Kimmy was asleep on the couch. her empty bowl on the coffee table. Olivia smiled walking over covering her with the blanket on the back of the couch. She grabbed the bowl washing it before laying on the love seat watching TV until she fell asleep.