12

"El lets go swimming." Olivia saido standing up. He stood up and grabbed her hand she looked down at their hands wondering why he was so touchy all of a sudden.

when they got to the water Olivia snuck up on Kimmy.

"Oh my God! "she yelled turning. "Mom!"

"Yes?"

"Don't do that to me do it to ellipooh" Kimmy said. Everyone busted with laughter. Elliot splashed her then grabbed Olivia.

"Hey!" she laughed.

"dad can we go get something to eat" Dickie asked.

"There's a 20 in my wallet." Olivia said. "Kimmy its still in the one spot you always take it from." the three kids left going to get the money for food.

"She takes money?" Elliot asked confused.

"No I have a spot in my wallet for her." Elliot said.

"Ahh I see." he pulled her closer to him. and kissed her cheek.

"I think your kids are on to us."

"Whys that?" he asked.

"they are watching us." she chuckled.

"well that would do it." he said.

"hey El."

"yes"

"why are you so touchy suddenly."

"Do want me to stop?"

"No I just its not like you im not use to it anymore like I was 15years ago."

"because I have years to make up"

"I don't want to lose you again El." her lip quivering.

"hey..." he saws giving her a Peck."I promise this time I'm staying"

"Good... but if you knock me up this time and Kathy comes back your not leaving."

"Deal." he chuckled.

she gave him a kiss before they got out of the water. Olivia pulled on her shorts. and pulled her hair up.

"Lets go I'm hungry."Elliot chuckled. While they were walking they passed Olivia's Ex. James.

He was okay at first but then became very creepy to the point Kimmy would do anything to stay away from him. Olivia told Elliot about him and he said he'd kick his ass if he bothered her or Kimmy again.

"El there's that creepy guy" Olivia said. Elliot put his arm around her waist moving him to the other side of him..

"He's lucky he's going the other way." Elliot snapped.

"Lets just go get the kids and go to the carnival." She kissed his shoulder and rubbed his back.

"Okay."