8

Kimmy agreed to stay a night with Elliot but if Kathy said anything she was calling Olivia and Elliot agreed.

He carried Kimmys bag down to his car and they both got in before heading to his house as soon as they walked in Lizzie pulled her into the living room.

"Are you okay do you have your inhalor medicine.?" Lizzie asked.

"Calm down liz!" Dickie said.

"I'm fine. I have everything we ate good." Kimmy said with a tight smile.

"Lizzie Dickie do you want to help with dinner."Kathy asked.

"Can Kimmy help?"Dickie asked.

"Um next time." Kathy said. "Come on." the two got up and went to the kitchen. A few minutes later Elliot came downstairs in a pair of sweats and a t shirt.

"Hey wheres Dickie and Lizzie?"

"Kathy asked them to help with dinner... I get to next time." she said with a sarcastic smile.

"Well tale you medicine." he said going to get a cup of water.

"Lizzie will you get me a water for Kimmy." Elliot asked.

"Make sure to remind her of her medicine." Lizzie said

"I already did that's what the waters for then I need to make sure she uses her inhalor before bed." Elliot said.

"She's not a baby Elliot.." Kathy said. "Dinners almost ready we are having leftovers."

"Why didn't you tell her an hour ago?" Dickie said. "She has to wait an hour after the pill."

"Welp I thought her mom fed her." Kathy said. Elliot shook his head going to the living room with the water.

"This was a bad idea."Kimmy said taking her pill.

"Kimmy Kathy and I fight all the time." she didn't say anything she just sat there. Lizzie came out with her arms crossed sitting next to Kimmy.

"I'm waiting to eat with Kimmy. she's family too." Elliot smiled he loved how Lizzie and Dickie accepted Kimmy.

"Its okay go ahead." Kimmy said.

"Nope."Lizzie protested.

"How bout a movie."Elliot said.

"Okay" Lizzie said.

before the movie ended Elliot grabbed three plates of food taking them to the living room. after eating Lizzie and Dickie went to bed Kathy sat on the chair reading.

Kimmy used her inhalor so she wouldn't forget and fell asleep curled up in a ball at the end of the couch. Elliot picked her up carrying to the guestroom covering her up.

after checking all the kids he went to bed. Kathy on the other hand... Saw Kimmy left her stuff by the couch she grabbed kimmys pills throwing them away. she walked up stairs to bed.

*The Next Morning.*

"Dad I can't find my stomach or asthma pills. I put them with my inhalor. then in my bag." Kimmy said coughing.

"Here your mom gave me this just in case of emergencies." He said pulling out a portable breathing machine.

"But that makes....me tired" she said between coughs.

"Kimmy.." Lizzie said.

"Fine.." Elliot helped her put it on and turned it on. 20monutes later she was out like a light and Olivia was pulling in.

"Lizzie will you grab her bag?" Elliot asked carrying Kimmy as Dickie help the door.

"Dad I found her pills "Lizzie said walking to Olivia's car.

"Where she ripped through her bag and I destroyed the house."

"The trash." Lizzie said.

"Damn it Kathy!" they were shocked of who said it.