5

*One Month Later.*

"mom can I spend the weekend with dad?" Kimmy asked she's never been over to Elliot's because she didn't want to put Kathy in an awkward situation.

"Why don't you call him." Olivia asked stirring the food.

"Okay." she said going to her room.

"Hey kimbo." Elliot said.

"Hey dad."

"What's up?"

"Nothing I was just wondering if I could spend the weekend at your house." she asked biting her lip.

"Yeah sweetheart is it okay with your mom?"

"I didn't get a set yes or no do you wanna talk to her?"

"Yeah."

"Mom dad wants to speak with you." Kimmy said handing Olivia the phone.

"Hello?"

"You okay with Kimmy coming over tomorrow? " he asked.

"I think it would be a good idea to meet your kids and stuff."

"Alright what time should I pick her up."

"Well we have tomorrow and the weekend off so how bout I pick her up from school and drop her off."

"Sounds good."

"Alright here's Kim." Olivia said giving her the phone.

"What should I bring." Kimmy asked.

"Whatever you'll need for the weekend. Alright ill let you go and pack your stuff and eat."

"alright ill see you tomorrow dad love you"

"love you too kimbo."

After she hung up her and Olivia ate dinner packed her stuff and went to bed.

mean while with elliot...

"Kimbo?" Kathy asked.

"Yeah Kimmy...my daughter." he said furrowing his brows.

"Yeah I know who she is." Kathy sassed. "What were you talking about."

"She wanted to come over tomorrow for the weekend." Elliot said.

"what did you say"

"Well obviously I said yes its my daughter I'm tired of just texting or calling her plus I want the kids to meet her Kathy."

"whatever."

*The Next Day After School.*

When Olivia pulled up Kimmy came running out.

"Ready to go to your dads?" Olivia asked.

"Yep I have my bag my inhalor my pills and my clothes and my toiletries."

"Alright next stop your dads..." Half way there Olivia turned off the radio. " Now Kathy my be a little hostel but if you get uncomfortable tell your dad if you can't them call or text me okay?"

"Okay." Kimmy said as they pulled infront of Elliot's.

"Alright be good I love you and behave."

"I will I love you to." kimmy said getting out as Elliot walked to the car.

"Hey." Elliot greeted.

"El I forgot to tell you she has pills she needs to take one an hour before eating because of of her gag reflex is weak so I'd she don't take it she can't eat and she has an inhalor for asthma."

"Alright thank you." he said grabbing kimmys bag. "hug your mom goodbye." he said after hugging Olivia she drove off and they went inside.