9

"Damn It Kathy!" they all turned to Olivia. "Elliot if something like this is gonna happen when she's over then I don't feel safe letting her stay." Olivia said climbing in the car.

"Liv come on."Elliot started. but Olivia was already pulling out.

He stormed in the house to see why Kathy did it. He walked into the kitchen seeing her making coffee.

"Did you really stoop that lower throwing a fifteen year old girls medicine away? well o hope your happy livs not letting her come over anymore."

"You know how Olivia gets around she may not even be yours Elliot." Kathy said.

"Olivia would never do that."

"You also said Olivia would never sleep with a married man." Elliot shook his head leaving.

Elliot drove all over new York not sure what to do. He didn't want to think Olivia would really keep his daughter from him but she is stubborn. he decided to go talk to them.

Olivia was making dinner while Kimmy took a nap.

"Kimmy sweetheart time to take your medicine." Olivia said waking her. Kimmy sat up taking the water and pill before laying back down. after taking the pill there was a knock.

"What are you doing here Elliot." Olivia asked letting him in.

"Is Kimmy okay."

"She's doing fine she's of the c-pap and is laying down. Now why are you really here."

"I just want to make surd your not going to keep her from me."

"El. I'm not going to keep her from you I just don't want to have something happen to her. your more then welcome to see her whenever you want..." He looked down nodding. "Tell you what how bout you go talk to her now before she falls back asleep and we will work something out after dinner."

"Thanks." He walked to kimmys room slowly walking in seeing her hair sprawled over her face and the blanket kicked off.

"Quit starring its rude." she joked covering her face with a pillow.

"how ya feelin?" he asked sitting next to her.

"I'm fine dad." she said removing the pillow.

"Foods Ready!" Olivia yelled.

"Is she always this loud?"

"Yeah and SHE GIVES ME A HEADACHE!" Kimmy yelled.

"I love you too sweetheart." Olivia called back as they walked into the kitchen to eat.

A/N: Sorry for the super short father daughter conversations I don't really know what those are like so I'm working with what I got if you could leave some father daughter one on one ideas that would be AMAZING!!!!