3

Olivia looked at Kimmy and Elliot from the kitchen. she got up to get Kimmy something to eat. Elliot was trying to make her feel better by making corny childish jokes about it and talked like a typical prep girl. Kimmy actually laughed.

"Girl look at her picture so not her filter" Elliot teased. Kimmy busted into laughter. Olivia sat between them handing Kimmy some Mac n cheese. Its always been her comfort food. "Don't get me started on her angle. " Kimmy started laughing with a spoon in her mouth.

"Elliot stop she's gonna choke" Olivia chuckled. "Kimmy you watch your Christley knows best while I go talk to Elliot." Kimmy nodded and looked at the TV.

when they stepped into Olivia's room they sat on the bed. She hid her face in her hands.

"God why did I let this happen." She was making it sound like the end of the world.

"Liv all teens get bullied." He rubbed her back. "Its not like you have a bubble around her so it wont happen."

"I know."

"But being doing this on your own... your doing a good job she's healthy fed has an amazing mother. I wish I could say the same bout the father" it broke her heart. she had to tell him.

"El...remember when you and Kathy were separated and we uh.."she paused looking at her hands.

"Yeah..what bout it" she looked at him with tears. he finally got it. he was her father. "Why didn't you tell me." he asked standing.

"You were married and I wouldn't let us ruin that."

"I still would have helped Olivia"

"I'm sorry.. I thought I was doing the right thing."

"Does she know?"

"I told her that her father is a good man just bad timing."

"Will you tell her?" he almost begged.

"Tonight."

Later that night Kimmy and Olivia were watching T.V.

"Kim I need to tell you bout your dad."

"You already did."

"I want to tell you who he is."

"Okay."

"Kimmy its... its Elliot." Olivia said softly.

"So you saw him everyday. He came over ALL THE TIME!!"

"Kim..."

"DO YOU HATE ME?! Does he know or are you lying to him to.."

"I told him today Kimmy I didn't mean to..."

"No this is the worst thing ANYONE has ever done to me... and it was my own mom!" Kimmy storms to her room.