7

CHAPTER 7

"Why didn't you tell me you'd be here?" Y/n groaned as she sat on the couch across Gojo who's massaging his swollen cheek.

" I told you I'm going with you..."

"Well I thought you're not gonna come since I didn't see you when I packed my things," she retorted in a matter-of-fact tone.

Gojo sneered at her and waved his forefinger while clicking his tongue. "That's your opinion, not the fact."

Y/n took the pack of chips and ripped it open, throwing a piece in her mouth. "So, what am I going to do now?"

"Aren't you gonna ask me if I'm fine?"

She rolled her eyes, "Are you fine?"

"No I'm not, I need a kiss." He puckered lips.

She looked at him with disdain."Hello, are you out of your mind? I'm your student, you can't act like that."

"That's true, I'm your sensei and you're my student, but you're also my onee-chan~" he grinned and gave her a wink which sent a sickening sensation through her veins.

"What the hell?!" she almost choked on her food. "What do you mean I'm your onee-chan?" she asked with her brows contorted with disgust and confusion. But he didn't answer so Y/n just thought that's just one of his kinks.

"Why are you like that?" he playfully whined. "When we're at school I saw you as sweet, little Y/n, friendly, vibrant and cheerful but now you're cold and mean."

"We have sides we don't really let everyone see, right?" she gave him a smirk. "Come on, let's start shall we?"

Gojo took off his glasses and put them on his collar so he could clearly see Y/n's eyes. "So, please tell me all the details you know when you witnessed Mori's death." He said in almost one breath.

Y/n was taken aback with the sudden change of his demeanor, from a goofy, perverted professor to a serious, domineering, lieutenant. But soon she shook her head and cleared her thoughts and focused on the question. Yn felt her windpipe closed in as she tried to remember the scene she had witnessed. Her guts twisted inside her, making her feel that her stomach was trying to vomit everything she had eaten.

She cupped her hands over her mouth and tried to swallow the lump of fear in her throat. She doesn't want to remember any of that, but for the sake of many, she took a deep breath and gathered her strength. "It's vague but I'll try my best." She whispered.

"Anything will do."

The ice in her glass began to melt down, making it clang on the side of the glass. Her eyes were on the sweaty facade of the beverage and thought that that was the same feeling she's in, cold yet sweating profusely.

"After school, I was walking with Mori when she received a text message saying that they wanted to meet her by the railway," she started."I told her not to go since we don't know the number but her adventurous side took over, saying it might be someone and was asking for help."

Gojo's vivid imagination started to gear up as he listened intently in her story.

*****

Y/n and her friend arrived at the railway where the text message told Mori to go. The nearest railway was an hour and a half from their location and was actually in a quiet secluded place. So when they finally arrived at it, the sun had already set.

All the way to the railway, Y/n was trying to reason out with Mori that they should probably go home. But her friend was quite stubborn. She wanted to go home because the atmosphere felt eerie to her but she can't just leave Mori like that.