10

Y/n was heading out to meet her client who just paid her a quintuple of her usual price to take her out on a date. She was wearing heavy makeup and secured her wig so others wouldn't recognize her on this date.

Her hands were getting clammy the closer she gets to the meeting place where she will finally see her client. This was the first time she agreed to this kind of stuff since it was not safe at all and she had never thought that she'll do it as well.

She tightened the grip on the strap of her bag with a single thought in her mind, 'I'm just doing this for her...'

"Are you Miss Vixen?" A gentle voice of a man spoke from beside her position, she then turned her face to meet the man's gaze but her vision was greeted with a chiseled chest under a blue buttoned-up shirt neatly rolled to his elbows.

She tilted her head up and finally saw who was the source of that gentle voice. "You are..."

"Yes, I'm the..." the blonde with strange dark green glasses leaned on her ear and whispered. "Ur Purring Cat..."

In that instant, Y/n felt the hot breath of this man along with the whiff of scent of stale coffee that sent shivers down her spine. Her knees shook beneath her and she felt a sudden urge to back out because she didn't know if she could handle this 6-footer man.

He pulled back from her and once again let his figure tower over her. "Shall we go?" he tilted his head to the side letting strands of his blond hair fall.

"Y-Yes—" her phone rang in her bag. She gave the blond man an apologetic smile before rummaging in her bag, she saw the ID caller and immediately turned it off. "We should go now." She smiled and hugged the man's bicep before dragging him away.

"So, where are we going?" She asked, trying to sound more mature and alluring type of a woman.

"Is it okay for you to start right away?" he asked along the road.

"R-Right away?"

"Yes, isn't that the main purpose of this date?"

"Y-Yeah..." she trailed and once again she felt her phone vibrate on her pocket and looked at it. She hissed when she saw Gojo calling her for multiple times now and was still going at it.

She let out a tired sigh before answering the call, "What the fuck do you want?! I'm going to a cafe, it won't be long."

["I need you here. We have something to do."]

She looked back at her client who was patiently waiting on his spot with his arms folded on his brimming chest strapped with a gun holder.

"What? No... I'm busy." She whisper-yelled.

["Yes, and you'll be by the gates of school in twenty minutes."]

"No." She firmly stated.

["Okay, it'd be easy for me to talk to your grades."] In that statement, Y/n felt the smug smirk creeping on her Sensei's face, and knowing him, he's going to make that happen.

With an exasperated sigh, she replied, "Got it."

She turned her phone off and trod back to her client, "H-Hey, can we reschedule. S-Something just came up and—"

"Take or leave the deal. I don't have time for your bullshit." The gentle man she saw from him was now gone and a soft glare turned her stone in her place.

"I–"

"Eighty thousand chestnuts was it?" he growled. "That's almost 60,000 yen. I don't trust you to return that to me if you were to leave."