Chapter 7 Pie

I smile " You do?" Yes! "William, are you sure you would be happy?" What I mean, is your a Lord aren't you? Don't you have, to marry a lady recognized in society here?

Jessica, are you trying to back out after your  proposal earlier? I giggled "No, William I just wanted to make sure you are happy and not just thinking of a marriage of convenience!"

Can I hug you? "Um Yeah!" He pulled me into a hug as I see Jamie  look at me and clears his throat.
" Willie can I talk wee ya?" He turns , as I smile " I'll just let you two talk!" I say walking back in.

I go back inside and sit in Huan's, lap while everyone is having a good laugh ,talking about how I whacked Nen over the head with a Bible after I first woke up in his room.

" As I recall I busted your nose and that takes a strong one !" I laugh and do my WWE smackdown impressions while everybody is laughing with me Nen captured my lips breaking for air  " It ,takes strong lips to calm you down too!"
I giggled ,and everyone laughed again.

After while Jamie and William, came inside we all gathered at the table Ian pulled the chair out for me " Oh,thank you Ian!" I sat and he stole a kiss on my cheek I blushed. Then to my surprise William moved sitting next to Sen.

I thought "He,might be trying to talk him out of being with me!" We all say grace and began to eat.
" Lass we ya tell us about your home?" Ian's father asked.

Sure, let's see we have "Cell phones you can talk to someone who isn't anywhere near on it, Listen to music ,videos, take pictures,  search for parts or things you  need and find the store address things like that! Then we have fast food restaurants,  and nice buffet restaurants, then the expensive romantic dining like " The Mallard, or The Caboose!", we have lots of sports ,entertainment , schools for most anything,  lots of fun stuff but then there is the crime so I have a open carry permit, I also keep a taser,and pepper spray just in case!

What sort, of schooling have you had? Jenny asks " I graduated high school,  I worked as a CNA for seven years , I worked for veterinarians, I studied animation  for a year,  martial arts, agricultural stuff ,I was a farm girl,I also was in chorus, the DARE program, not to mention all the home training!" I giggled.

Animation? "Oh Mr Murray ,I mean like drawing a sequence of pictures making  subtle movement then when you put it through the computer program ,voice actors give life to the stories and people watch them at theaters and at home  but I dropped out of it because I had to help on the farm!" It ,truly takes alot of time and it's very  expensive like ten thousand dollars per semester!

What is DARE? Claire that is an abbreviation of " Drug abuse resistance education!" It's a club the local law enforcement teach kids about the harmful effects of illegal drugs like crack, cocain, angel dust, ecstacy and things like that! Since you're a doctor,  you might find it interesting....

Cover your ears Jemmy! He does " In Jr High school, they teach sex education because teens get pregnant outside of marriage and end up needing help but they have government programs to help them like WIC for the babies!"

You can uncover them now Jemmy! He grins at me. I look "Nen ,can you get my bag ?" He summoned it and chuckled "Going to have some fun I see!" You know it!

I turned on my phone " This is my phone!" I pulled up my music playlist videos and click play!" I look around with  a grin they all listen surprised but then my phone rang so " Hello Momma!" Let's ,try getting you on video call!

So, I tapped the video chat tab! As the screen opened up " You haven't answered me in two days!" Yes mam,I know eh there was a battle for my hand and um right now ,I'm in 1777 but Nen was a sweetheart and got my bag!" Nen, I have a big pie just for you! He rubs, his belly yum I laughed.