Chapter 26 Surprise 18+🍋🍋

I look over his shoulder " Your, Luscious' comrade aren't you?" He chuckled. Yes, Ko and I had a deal!
" What was it then?" I helped ,him out of the downs, in exchange for the right to mate with you!

I look at Ko " The Downs ,what is that?" Mate it is the prison, I was thrown in as punishment ,after I returned!" Ko I'm glad you are here with me! I should ,thank you for helping him, I never got any of your names accept Aria ! "Call me Thane!" I blushed.

I look Ko ,in the eyes as he kissed me pulling out slowly as he stood getting his clothes on I wash in the creek when I turn Ko has gone but I saw a very naked Thane ,I walk over " What, are these chains?" I am shikigami these chains help me possess ,and bind to my partner during fights I use my jutsu!"

His hands began to roam me, Thane, is it okay with you if we... "Mate, can I have you first ?" Sen! Thane kissed me " I will have you later!" He smiled. I turned to Sen and kissed him ,pulling his belt his pants fell ,and he removed his armor "Sen,my love I never, meant to ignore you in any way!"

Shh, I am not upset I want and need you! He put my hand, on his hot member as I stroke he growls he peppered kisses down,my neck as I moan, I lick his nipple he whimpered a moan I peppered kisses down his chest, licking his tip in a circular motion, I began to suck as he moans he began to thrust as he moans , his fingers ran through my hair l.

Lifting me up in his arms he thrusts in as we moan, leaning against a boulder he picks up the pace, I captured his lips, as I stroke his ears he growls thrusting harder I captured his lips as I tightened around him " Turn over!" I did as he entered my flower from behind shifting into a gray wolf his cock grew in size too.

I moan as he hugs my hips , licking my neck I moan as he whimpered, his whoops echoed through the forest as a knot swelled inside he bit gently as we came together.

As I lay in his arms " I love you my wolf!" He shifts. And I love you! I turn over ,after he pulled out . He looks into my eyes kissing me he put a emerald in my mouth.
As I snuggle into his chest.

We fell asleep, listening to the crickets sing in the night.
Later on I woke feeling a blanket lay on me I look up " Huan ,come lay down with me!" I stood and kissed him as he gently nips my lip I pulled his belt as he swiftly entered me he growls as he thrusts, I moan as we continue...

Back at the house, everyone has gone to sleep ,but Sesshomarou wakes smelling something familiar he got up walk outside.

Back at the creek I lay in Huan's arms "Love I think someone, is here let's go back to the house!" Sen! I shook gently he sat up " I think ,someone is at the house we should go back!" We quickly dressed Huan lifts me and, flew threw the trees along the trail .

As he sat me down, I look at Sesshomarou almost teary eyed "Father!" Lord Taisho! I thought , as I walk over and hug Sesshomarou's side! I look at him " Come inside, and make yourself comfortable!" I smile "Would, you like something to drink?"

No! I walk in as Sesshomarou and Lord Taisho sit at the table, I checked the time on my phone "It's ,five thirty I'll brew coffee!" So I get the ,filter and ground in as I am pouring the water in the back " What is this?" Oh, Lord Taisho it's a coffee maker !

I press the on button " In just a minute, or two the pot will start to fill!" I'll be right back! I told them as I walk down the hall to the room I open the door Inuyasha is asleep by the window ,so I quietly shook him ,as his eyes opened "Mate!" There's a nice surprise for you in the kitchen! He stood taking his sword but stopping me for a kiss, which I returned I giggled. He followed me to the table "Lord Taisho, I have Inuyasha!"