Chapter 25 Ko 18+🍋🍋

I stood, and open the door " Your the ,one from Joanna Boutique !"  What, do you want to know? This guy with three minions chuckled " Oh we ,know everything we need too, and you've pissed off the wrong one!

Let me guess " Your her piece of ass, number one, two, and three and your not getting any pussy tonight! Oh but ,maybe I'm wrong I mean,Ko did fuck her in the dressing room, and she wanted to take Sesshomarou too ,so I hurt her feelings ,instead of putting a dent in her ass cheek!

Now, get the fuck off my door steps ,before I turn my mates loose on you assholes!  " You bitch ,we could just fuck you instead!"  Nen, pulled me back,  and walked out Jin Kai goes too shutting the door so I sit down with  Winston, and kissed his lips gently as he blushed.

We all continue eating and I don't hear anything much ,just growls, aggh, oomph then they came back in with grins, I look at a curious Shippo ,who ran over and sat on my shoulder. " So give us,the tea what was there punishment?"

They were, knocked out and sent to our, mothers to find them mates! I laughed " I suppose, they will have them worked, over good first!" Accapella loves, to find lovers for others !  Jin Kai grinning while moving a strand of hair from my face "Our sister!" Oh Ko, come in !

" I want, to talk to you alone!" Nen growls a bit, then Jin Kai did too I look around seemed to have mixture of feelings by the looks on their faces " Okay Ko, I will talk to you, in the yard but I'm not leaving with you!" He nods offering his hand.

So, I took it and we walk out by the fence " I want ,to apologize for what I did!" I nod ,as I notice he is stroking my fingers "You mean about earlier, or about bringing the demonesses before?"

Both! He took a shakey ,breath and I look at him " I understand,  why you think I am unworthy  but my destiny ,says I will live a long time ,and Beast Diety adopted me!"

" About earlier, if we were a couple, I  would have been hurt but you made it clear, that day what you thought!" But you are nice and invited me earlier?  "Yes, just because you, don't like me doesn't mean I should throw, a fit about you seeing your brother, that would do nothing but prove your point!"

But, I do like you! " What? Since when Ko?" He pulled me into a deep passionate kiss, my fingers ran through his hair, he nibbled my neck gently a moan escaped me he stopped holding me to his chest in a hug " Don't you, remember, I used to play with you on your walk through the woods!"

Wait, you were the boy who brought me treats and did magic,  but you never came back to see me after you got whipped that day!

So why then did you... " I couldn't come back, I was punished for being your friend as a royal, and I was angry with Jin for taking my love!" Ko, I'm so sorry I didn't recognize you! I admit,you felt familiar somehow, but I cried myself to sleep for years, trying to forget because I miss you !

Tears streamed down my face, as hug him tighter " I forgive, you my love!" He sat and held me in his lap I nuzzled his neck "Do, you remember our spot?" Um hum escaped his lips as he kissed me, I return it gently " Let's go there!"

In a flash the light that surrounded us dissipated and we were sitting next to the creek on the mossy grass , my hand stroked  his member as he moans , removing all my clothes with  nimble fingers.

He suckled my breast gently, as his fangs slightly nipped I pulled his belt while I nibbled his ear he growls slowly caressing every inch until he licks my flower exploring deeply with his tounge I moan,as we flipped I lowered onto him we moan as he held my hips thrusting up slowly stretching her, he growls as we find our rhythm.

I bounce on his length as we pant, I began to tighten around him as he flipped us over lifting my hips picking us the pace I feel him throb and  twitch "Ko!" My love! He pants as he bit we came together he pants out, a chuckle rubbing my belly gently then suddenly he tenses "There you are!"